Monday, May 30, 2005

Let them ROAR~

What a weekend... Sunday was Italia Auto Club's gathering at Putrajaya. My fisrt time attending their gathering event, so it was so darn exciting. Met at Extreme Park Sunway, and went in a convoy. A FAST convoy, mind you. They were moving at an average of 150-180kmh... I was trailing them somewhere in the middle at 150-160kmh. Nice feeling of firing up those engines and letting them roar! WHOA~ Well, when there's a group of 30+ Italian stallions that should be pretty normal. louis vuitton handbags There were 145s, 146s, 147s, 155s, and 156s... oh yeah, and the Coupes, Puntos, Bravas and a Marea... It was an awesome sight. We took the route through Cyberjaya, and took some photos along the way. Once in Cyberjaya, once on the putrajaya bridge. Then final stop was Putrajaya itself, at the runabout near Souq. After photo shooting and arranging of the cars, we went makan at Souq. Chit chat and talk cock... then we had some photos by the lake, few more shots by the cars and then we headed back. I could see Subsonique taking beauty shots of his Panda in front of the Putrajaya Administation building... haha... I'll post the photos once they're done. I brought both my SLR and my Digicam.

Gatherings like this allow me to take my mind off the problems I have, and at least is another addition to my social life. I'll need all the distraction I can get. Watched Madagascar on the same day too, was pretty good. Stylish, I must say... You've gotta love those penguins...

Okla, nothin much more to say. Trying to help Val with her friend's work. I feel sorry when I see her all stressed up with work, so at least I'll try what I can lessen the burden some way or another...

Angi still blocks me on MSN... hmm..., she say because I kacau her a lot... well, sorry lo... was just having fun... hope she takes me off the block list soon, sad la to be on the block list. I must be conservative, I suppose...

That's all for now,
PEACE and God Bless,

Aris Tee

No comments:

Fuelly

Fuelly Fuelly