Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Mum's Day, Guess Who, Chicken Rice Shop, TV Page, Tyres and Photos

Hmm... haven't been writing for a couple of days...

Okay, last weekend was Mother's Day. Lets just say I had a great time and spent the weekend bonding with my mum and catching up on happenings of the week. There were lots of funny stories and chatter and I'm not gonna write it down here... Took my mum and family to watch Guess Who. Paid by me of course, now that I'm earning... The movie was really funny, and we laughed so much! If you haven't watched it, you'd better! It's really cool how they make a comedy based on inter-racial relationships... Then later in the evening, I belanja dinner at the Chicken Rice Shop. Was nice, but a little upmarket. Overall we had a great time...

Work's the usual, busy, but I guess I'm able to handle it... I guess things are starting to settle down, and I dun get it, I'm getting the TV page every issue nowadays! Used to be Angi's responsibility, but I guess I dun mind cos I dun wanna see her with red eyes doing it. chanel handbags At least I'm getting faster in doing it... Val's really good, and I see her busy all the time, which sometimes makes me wonder whether she really doesn't want any help, or is she just keeping it to herself... Anyway, today's paper is out, nice to see that my vector finally makes it into a printed media... haha... Must read it later...

The new tyres are really good, and I must say I've never driven a car on such quiet rubber... And it's also the first time any of the cars at home got fitted with sports performance tyres, so it's a cool experience. And it'll be memorable, because I used my first pay on it... My dad finally found out about my Alfa, and he's showing alotta interest, being an Alfa enthusiast himself. He told me he's gonna donate his Momo steering wheel to me. Used to be on his 1980 Alfa Romeo Alfetta. :-p

I've been posting a lotta photos on Multiply recently, and I must apologise to those who're watching me, if they receive tons of notifications... sorry... it won't be like this all the time :-p

Oh well, that's all for today,
PEACE and God Bless,

Aris Tee

No comments:

Fuelly

Fuelly Fuelly