Monday, May 23, 2005

I Seek...

Nothin much happened the last few days... That's the weekend, mind you. But it's always been like dat. Sunday, our only free day. There's not much that can be done in just a day... I wish I could go for some outing, or have fun like I used to... shopping, bowling, clubbing, a movie... or going for a trip... or even just a simple go out together with friends... sigh, it's just too much to ask nowadays. I'm sure it'll come someday, when we're all free. Hopefully...

There's a club meeting set for the 29th, hope I'll be a be to attend, as I'm gaining a ffk reputation. So far 24 people or so have confirmed.... Meeting point to be confirmed at this week's TT session... ;-p

Watched Kingdom of Heaven yesterday... finally... It was awesome, brings a lot of important messages, as well as an insight to what possibly happened during the crusades. It shows that sometimes people can get lost and fight a war claiming it to be a fight in the name of God, but in fact there was a materialistic value to it... like a quote from the movie, which one is more important, the walls of stone in Jerusalem, louis vuitton handbags or the people in it? That is one thing we should ponder upon. Something God wants us to do is to love, not hate. And protect our loved ones, the women, children and the elderly, is our responsibility. Movies like this make you think, so if you haven't seen it, better go for it before screening ends... Oh yeah, there's 3 times more blood and violence than Revenge of the Sith, and the battle sequences were breathtaking. Marvelous stuff...

Okay, been soul-searching a lot lately, thinking of who I am, what am I doing here and what I should do. Been reaching out to God for an answer, but there's just no clear one... I wish God would give me a sign and lead me to the correct path which I should choose... I really do wish... For if God shows me the way, I shall follow... That's my prayer, and hope you guys pray for me too. It is an answer that I seek...

Been also doing my best to let go of my source of pain, and it's not easy, never was, and I believe possibly never will be... But I try to do so. I've tried hard, but there's no point if there's no response. I'll just be cool, and let time tell... just wait and see what happens...

Okla, donno what else to say... starting to talk nonsense liao. I pray that this week is better than the last, it's always something to look forward to... Today's a holiday but still I have to work. Sigh... So till next time,

PEACE and God Bless,

Aris Tee

No comments:

Fuelly

Fuelly Fuelly