Friday, May 13, 2005

Painful Times and Premiere Tix...

A number of things are occuring in my life right now... well, stress at work is one thing, and I'm sure I can handle that. A fren of mine is also having some problems with workload, but I'm goin to do my best to lessen the burden. Because nobody deserves to be worked so hard like that... But what troubles me now most is something I don't even dare to write about. It's the sheer amount of pain it causes me, to find out something you just didn't want to find out, to know that a dream that's just too hard to achieve, even though you try so damn hard. For me, well, I might have encountered emotional pains in the past, many in fact. True, these hurt like shit but I moved on, I have faith that I can carry on, and that there are friends who support me no matter what. God bless them, they know who they are... thanks for all your help and comfort. Lets just put it this way, I'm no quitter. Never was, and I am someone who won't just sit and let destiny run its course. If there's something I try hard to achieve, I'm not a person who plays games. I know what's my aim, and I will try. God knows how hard I try, and I won't stop until there's just no hope. But I understand the laws of give and take. There's no point in just giving and not receiving, but I don't wish for anything in return, and my close friends should understand what I mean. I just wish for people to be happy, because to me, I take it by putting myself in their shoes. How'd they feel, what would they want. And I act accordingly. Because most of the time I've been there, done that. I know how it feels, so that's how I do things. Well, if you don't quite understand this, it's okay, just move on to the next paragraph... All I intend to do is, like a good friend of mine put it, "Just wait and see, be cool and don't let it take over your life. If it's meant to be, it will.". Thanks my friend, you know who you are. God bless you.

Okay, I don't wanna get all gloomy just because of my personal problems... Jessie told us she's gotten us tickets to watch the premiere of Revenge of the Sith! GOLD CLASS! Woo Hoo... she's such a nice CEO, isn't she? :-) Well, I know me, Val and Angi are in the list... I'm just so excited. Allan's coming too I think, I know he wants it so badly too... I hope we're gonna have a great time, and I'll sweep all my worries away... But then again, it's a tragic, violent and sadistic movie, so I don't really know... :-p I just wanna have a good time watching a movie I've been really looking forward to. Wonder how we're gonna go to the cineplex... big convoy of cars? hehe...

Hmm... what else... Angi's birthday's coming real fast. Well, I need to get her something, but not having the time is really the main problem, hopefully this weekend. Okay, better not go too far, in case she's reading this. Hee hee... There's Chong's one too, 3 days after... my, there goes my pay... but it's for a good cause, and it's for people who mean a lot to me, so it's okay I guess... once in a blue moon, as I might say...

Went looking at an accessory shop yesterday, to gauge the price range of things I might consider upgrading. Well, mainly the third brake light. Wanna replace my current LED one with something of higher quality. The silly shop fella recommended me a Proton Saga one. Haiya... but the LED one was way too long and too mengada. So I didn't want them. Then he showed me a neon light beam, you know, the ones for putting underneath your car... he said it could be used inside too. No way dude, an interior looking like a club on a Saturday night just isn't for me... haha. Too Ah Beng la~ Was looking for a woofer too, but they're so UGLY! I don't want a giant box lying in my gorgeous 525-litre boot... Have to survey around. And he was going on about needing to have an amplifier if you wanna fix a woofer. I mean, hello... I DO have an amplifier, that's why I'm looking for a woofer. Haha... Costs quite a bit, but then again, I don't intend to splash cash like that. I'm a saving-up sorta person... Need an alarm system too, chanel handbags don't think my Trojan warrior axe steering lock is enough for car security... Even though 155s are not usually aimed by car theives, but it's always good to be safe. Didn't look at the steering area, cos my dad's giving me his Momo... Haha, I just looked around but I didn't buy anything. Will get just one thing at the end of the month, based on priority...

Oh well, that's just me babbling bout my life and experiences... Till next time,
PEACE and God Bless,

Aris Tee

No comments:

Fuelly

Fuelly Fuelly