Monday, May 16, 2005

I Saw Darth Maul in a Toilet!

Okay, quite an eventful week... a lot of ups and downs, but mostly downs... Sigh. Not much I can do at the moment, I can only pray that things would get better. Learning to be strong is not an easy task, but I'm going to face it in the eye so that don't have any regrets later. I've been through a lot of hardships in the past, so I'm not gonna back down this time. Hard to explain really, and only few of my close friends know what I mean.

Okay, spent quite a bit this weekend, it was quite painful financially. Because it's hard-earned money, it was a little tough to fork it out. But since it's for someone special, I guess it's okay. Love is blind, as some might say. The weekend was quite a rush, and I couldn't get to watch Kingdom of Heaven.. sigh. But there was some time to check out the Brother's HQ in Kelana Jaya. Damn, that's one huge accessory shop. They have almost everything there. The focus was to get a third brake light and an antennae. There was only enough time for the brake, so I was recommended to get a Hella white one. It was rather cool, it looks white/chrome when off, and shines bright (and I really mean BRIGHT) red when lit. Was more expensive than the rest, but what matters is the quality, as I'm replacing the faulty LED Sign one I currently have fitted on. The new one consists of 12 LED bulbs, 6 on a row. There were a few antennae designs, but I guess I'll drop by some other time. Also saw a Kenwood woofer for RM168. Rather expensive but might be a worthwile investment in the future. My rear speakers are of a higher priority, having being drowned by the new Boschmann speakers and tweeters up front. Anyway, Project 155's doing fine...

This week's gonna get real exciting, I hope. There's our free tickets to the premiere of Revenge of the Sith, which I really really can't wait. Hee hee... Tagging my bro along. Feel a lil sad for Angi, as I heard from her a bit later that she was hoping that I'd let her lil bro watch too with my extra ticket. Sigh, if only there were more... but we're considered rather lucky, because I saw photos in The Star, showing people lining up until outside the building hoping to get a ticket. And you bet I'll be watching this movie a few times... hehe. Similar to the multiple times I watched The Phantom Menace and Attack of the Clones. And the screening of the special edition original trilogy... was WAY cool. Of course, there's the original trilogy in video which I have watched to death. haha...

Speaking of Star Wars, I saw Darth Maul in a toliet! I was going to the loo in Mid Valley on Sunday when suddenly this dark figure came and was adjusting his hood. Dark, tattooed face with horns and menacing eyes... Haha... then there was Obi Wan Kenobi wearing shades and had a really awesome (I mean really AWESOME) lightsaber that looks 80% like the real thing. Amazing how advancements in technology have enabled us to create. I guess they're part of some promotion, louis vuitton handbags because their costumes were way too accurate to be fan-made. Or maybe they're really diehard fans? Anyway, since the lightsaber's so cool, I might wanna get one. My bro's eyeing it too. A regular columnist in The Malay Mail also stated she bought one after seeing it in action.

Oh well, here's to a good week ahead, two birthdays and a blockbuster movie. I pray to the Lord that all goes well and he guides me through.

PEACE and God Bless,

Aris Tee

No comments:

Fuelly

Fuelly Fuelly