Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Confessions of a Broken Heart

I notice my blogs have been getting terribly long, I plan to shorten it soon... gradually...

There are times I do wonder how God plans things for us... Most of the time, things make sense much later. I know, because they happened to me many times in my life. But there are times I wonder, why must one hurt so many times... and especially after trying so hard. Yeah, there's a friend of mine whom I care so much for, but somehow there's just no response. Yeah, I've adored her since college, trying to give signs to her, but she just didn't notice... Maybe I'm just not suitable for her? Maybe... but I did care for her very much, if you ask me, I'd do anything for her. louis vuitton handbags But I guess maybe I just didn't show her enough... Yeah, she's happy now. She found herself a boyfriend a few months back. I can hear her happy stories with him, how she feels this guy is so suitable for her. How he's so special and close to their family. I'm happy for her. Don't get me wrong, it might hurt very much for me, but all I want is for her to be happy, and if this guy is the one for her, then I won't interfere... I only pray to the Lord that this guy would care for her, and never make her cry. Because if he did, God knows I won't forgive him... If it were me, I'd do anything, everything I can for her. If she wanted someone to care for her, comfort her, support her... I could have done it for her. But I guess there's just no use thinking too much about this. There's no use regretting now... I guess she never knew I liked her so much. I'll just let her be happy. She'll always mean something to me, despite the fact that she's going out with someone else. And I wish her lots of luck, and pray that she'll be always happy... For now, I'll just quietly heal my heart, it's always the best choice to keep all your feelings for someone who'd love you back...

Okay, not to keep everything all gloomy and dark. Yesterday was quite a nice day actually... Had a lot of fun and jokes at work with Val and Angi. They're just so funny... Yeah, there was quite a lot of layout work to be done, but thankfully, these light moments really take the pressure away... Our Lifestyle editor Imran belanja-ed us dinner, in exchange for late hours of work. Yeah, me and Val were the last to leave the office at 9pm. It was some really good Domino's pizza... The mushroom sausage one was splendid!!! Superbly delicious! Woo hoo... The bbq chicken wings were real good too, as well as the seafood pizza... Our CEO Jessie joined in on us after that too, but the slices she took were quite cold and hard, due to it being left under the air conditioner...

On Monday I spent my mum tickets to watch Revenge of the Sith. My second screening... 1st for my mum though. It was swell! You really notice things when you watch a movie a second time.
*SPOILERS* (To some people la, to me, not really, it was BOUND to happen)
---
Things like Yoda dropping his lightsaber after the duel with the emperor. That's why in The Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi, he didn't have one when training Luke. And Obi-Wan took Anakin's lightsaber, and that's why he could give it to Luke in A New Hope. Remember his line, "Your father would have wanted you to have this, when you were old enough..." haha... penipu~ And Senator Organa took care of Leia, and that's why Leia's family name was Organa. Personally I think Darth Vader's first entrace scene was pretty cheesy, with the "That can't be..." line... Sounds just like Anakin except in a suit. But well, Anakin IS Darth Vader. I'm pretty much satisfied with the movie, expect me to wath it a couple of times more or so... as a farewell to this excellent saga. I still have the Clone Wars to watch as well as the upcoming TV series...

PS: I really pity the brave little boy padawan who was trying to escape to Organa's ship...
---

Oh well, that's all for now... do give your views on what you think of my posts...
PEACE and God Bless,

Aris Tee

No comments:

Fuelly

Fuelly Fuelly