Friday, May 20, 2005

20.05.2005 and D-Day

Okay, yesterday was a much better day than the shitty day before... there is still sadness that is kept inside, but I'll be strong, and God willing, I will be able to keep it going. There were quite a lot of laughter at work yesterday, and it sure did take a bit of the load off our backs. Angi was quite funny, but yeah, she's just too smart, so can't really try to do a prank on her without her knowing... or is that so...? hehehe... Val's getting funnier everyday, our making fun of work is getting worse and worse, but I admit it's rather fun... Something's bound to happen today by the way... On the way back Val tumpang-ed my car back, and I managed to talk with her a bit on faith and religion. chanel handbags Not that much though, cause it wasn't long before we reached her house. But we managed to talk about our views on things like Resurrection, Holy Spirit and etc. Hope to chat with her more on this in the future, cause it's pretty interesting... ;-p

Today is D-Day for Revenge of the Sith! YAY!!! Can't wait to see... Most of the office is going. Poor Angi donated her ticket to her bro, which was so nice of her. If only I had an extra ticket, I would have spared one for her... We're probably going to go in a convoy, as Eliza doesn't know the way, so she's following my car from the back later. Dunno bout the others, but I'm so super excited! You can bet that this won't be my only screening... Time to get ready the black cape and red lightsabers... May the Force be with you...

My Lifestyle Editor went to the launch of the Perodua MyVI, and he camme back with a few goodies. He was kind enought to give me a MyVI cap and t-shirt! I was like, "serious?". He said yeah... I was so happy! The car looks real good, especially in black, red and orange. Wonder how it'll be on the road and whether the build quality will last though. The Proton TRM is around the corner too, and I suspect these two cars are going to go face-to-face to gain the same target audience...

Yesterday was also Miri's city-status announcement. 20.05.2005... nice date! I found out from Boon, whom I called later at night. There were all those celebrations on TV and even some Malaysian Idol finalists were there...

Oh well, that's all for today, till next time,
PEACE and God Bless,

Aris Tee

No comments:

Fuelly

Fuelly Fuelly