Thursday, May 05, 2005

Trials of Life...

Man, early in the morning and I'm tired... all because of a stupid rode closure for some meeting. And mind you it's just a trial... sheesh. It's going to be hell again on Monday, when the real deal happens. Haih... anyway, drove the Bug today. She refused to start the day before... but miraculously was able to today. I was just about to jump-start the battery. Then it just started with one twist of the key! And yeah, it was joy to run it, louis vuitton handbags until the road closure bit. Fuck it la... was lost in the middle of KL, and went a few rounds until I got back to where I started. Then I saw that the road they closed was open. So I went straight to work... Was 15 minutes late. But I guess it's okay since only Angi and a few others were there. And Val came in soon after me...

Tapau-ed some mee hoon for lunch later, got scolding from the fella. Claims he didn't hear me say I wanted 3 bungkus. He made 4. I said I wanted 3... so you can guess what happened... Anyway, I was supposed to bring some Quaker oats new strawberry-dunno-wat which my mum got for me today. But left it on the dining table... Was hoping to drink it in the morning...

Well, work's work... been busy as usual... I think we need another designer. I mean, to help us out... we're dying here with the workload. But I'm not sure on the position of things, as in are they looking for new people or are new people already in the queue... Val invited me to come along to her church, which I might try following her someday to see how it's like. Angi's busy as usual with her Richland freelance job. But it's finishing and I hope her clients like it... There's even a mini mock-up! Haha...

Having a lotta emotional problems lately. Rather tough to manage, but I'm confident that I can handle it. But there are certain times that it's just too much. But I think to myself, that God mentioned that He would not put a burden onto someone who can't handle it. So I pray that may the Lord put my heart at ease and let me be calm at these times...

Hmm... what else to say... saw a Volkwagen Phaeton yesterday night. 1st time I got to see this behemoth. It had a police convoy to accompany it. Wow... must be some bigshot... It's HUGE! I mean, I've seen it in the magazines but I didn't expect it to be that big. It was larger than an S-Class, maybe the same size or larger than the latest 7-Series... And had way cool multi-colored LED rear lamps, which can change into night lamps, brakes or signals. All in one lamp cluster. Way cool... But it costs an arm and a leg of course...

Song of the day:

---

Verse
Spending another night alone
Wondering when I'm gonna ever see you again
Thinking what I would give
To get you back, baby
I should have told you how I felt then
Instead, I kept it to myself, yes
I let my love go unexpressed
'Til it was too late
You walked away

Chorus
Was it something I didn't say
When I didn't say, "I Love You"
Was it words that you never heard
All those words I should have told you
All those times, all those nights
When I had the chance to
Was it something I didn't say

Verse
Always assumed that you'd be there
Couldn't foresee the day you'd ever be leaving me
How could I let my world
Slip through my hands, baby
I took for granted that you knew, yeah
All of the love I felt for you, yeah
I guess you never had a clue
'Til it was too late
You walked away

Chorus

Bridge
All the words were in my heart
They went unspoken
Baby, now my silent heart
Is a heart that's broken
Shoulda said so many things
Shoulda let you know
You're the one I needed near me
But I never let you hear me

Chorus

Was It Something I Didn't Say © Diane Warren

---

Oh well, that's all for now. Till next entry then,
PEACE and God Bless,

Aris Tee

No comments:

Fuelly

Fuelly Fuelly