Saturday, May 21, 2005

The FORCE is Strong Today

Okay, yesterday was a pretty exciting day... there was a big birthday bash, and there was the big movie... I quite enjoyed both. :-p

Okay, remember when I once said that you can't pull a prank on Angi? Well, I guess you can, although it was sifu Allan who did it... He told Angi that we were having an emergency meeting to discuss about something that she did. And she might be in trouble, possible sacked... poor thing... Then sifu asked her not to cry when inside. Then when she enters, we surprise her with the birthday feast we did for her in the meeting room! :-D It wasn't her birthday yet, but we did it early... She was so surprised!

Well, I'm so glad the plan went well, it was something I planned from a week ago for her, and I didn't put it in a blog or anywhere, in case she read it. I haven't even sent her a birthday wish on Friendster, because wanted to act as if we forgot about it... Then I also got Val to help me with the plan. She's a real good organizer, and she got Imran, Farah, Kathy and the rest to join in. The cake was bought the day before, during our long lunch break.... kept it in the fridge, with instructions to everyone not to eat it. chanel handbags Angi almost opened it on D-Day to put her cake in, thankfully she didn't. hehe... Wanted to get strawberry, since she likes starwberry, but there weren't any left, so we got a wild forest one, real good... It was from La Manila, awsome cakes...

Then there was the present-giving occasion, and I was really happy to see the smile on her face when she opened her presents... I was worried whether she'd like the perfume I got for her, but she did, and I'm so relieved. After everything was done, you can see one really happy girl in the office. I've never seen Angi smiling so much before. That really made my day happy...

Then there was a rush to finish the last remaining pages and send them to the press for printing. It was like so rush to the finish. After all's done, we rushed to Times Square for Revenge of the Sith. The movie was simply AWESOME and I mean A-W-E-S-O-M-E! The opening sequence was simply breathtaking, the fighting scenes intense, the emotions all high and so much killing. Damn, it was violent for a Star Wars movie... I'm not gonna send any spoilers, in case anyone reading this hasn't watched it. And you should, if you haven't... To enjoy it more, watch it without expectations, and it'll be swell... I wanna go watch again! General Grevious was awesome, as well as that giant lizard creature that made irritating noises. And Yoda has the best lines, AND kicks ass... It was 2 and a half hours long, and we finished quite late at night. Me, Val and my bro went back together, along with a few surprises (misplaced the ticket and forgot where the car was). Guess I was too excited. This surely was such a great day... Till next time,

PEACE and God Bless,

Aris Tee

No comments:

Fuelly

Fuelly Fuelly