Sunday, May 01, 2005

I got my first pay! Tales of wheels, dreams and busy times...

Hmm... the month has ended, and I've officially worked for a month! Wow, time sure passes fast. Got my first paycheck at the end of the month... pretty excited, but must now think carefully on how to spend wisely. Going to give my mum some, and she's also saying that I should apply for insurance. Come to think about it, I think Angi applied for it too. And I have people I promise to spend a meal, namely my uncle and family, as well as Angi, who still thinks I'm gonna keep the money for myself. haha... oh ya, not forgetting Val and Ray too. That's a lotta money, hope they go to budget places. haha...

Went to Eneos today to replace my tyres. And hoping to find new rims to fit in, as there was a tyre and rim promotion. Then I saw my dream set of rollers... 17-inch CE28N Volk Racing wheels by Rays Engineering... at an attractive price too! Only RM8xxx! WAAAAHHHH! So siao... But there were smaller replicas by K-Speed, and were selling for 16xx, together with a set of 15-inch rubber. I was pretty excited, chanel handbags but sadly, I found out the PCD size of an Alfa Romeo 155 is 98, unlike the 100s of Japanese cars... And to make matters worse, I can't even change the rubber! There's no tyres for the 195/60 R14 wheels!!! Not even my beloved Falken Ziex... sigh... have to look elsewhere I guess. They say Italian rims are the best bet, but do they seriously expect me to fork out cash for a set of Sparco/Momo/Allessio rims? I don't think so...

Woke up this morning feeling rather blur. Had a dream... bout something I think about everyday. And I guess it happened in the dream, and when I woke up, I was struggling to differenciate dreams from reality. And how depressed I was when I found out it was all a dream... It was like, shocking, alarming. I soon came to know which was the real world... But I tell myself I'd be strong, and I'll work hard to make my dream a reality. Hope God understands my intentions...

Played Street Racing Syndicate. It finally could run, after a graphic card driver software I downloaded from the office. It's a pretty good game, much like a Need for Speed : Underground clone. But what I didn't really like about the game are those 'Respect Challenges', in which you have to earn the respect of a bitchy woman in order to have her become your girlfriend. Eeew... I'm like, if the woman judges you like that, would you wanna go out with her? No way! And she's like... a real bitch. Cis bedebah. With the tone and the dressing... Dunno bout other people, but definitely not my taste... Kinda disturbing, I'd never go out with such a person in real life. And you need to do that to earn respect points, part of the game. Anyways, I bought a Volkswagen Jetta, sprayed it orange, GT wing, CE28N Volk Racing wheels, lowered suspension, neons, bodykit and sports exhaust. hehehe... Handling's kinda lame (the game) though...

Hmm... what else... Saturday's work was hell... We had to do the layout designs for the Chief Minister of Sarawak's birthday thingy.. and there is going to be 100 pages to do! Aaargh... and the news department couldn't run properly due to network and internet down-time. And it lasted practically the whole day... Me and Ray had to go to Low Yat Plaza to retrieve a new modem for the office, and after all the jam and stress, the modem didn't work. How amusing... Cis. However, our IT technician, James, managed to get the system up and running byt the end of the day. I had to go back to Low Yat and return the darn modem!!! And I didn't know where on Earth it was!!! Good thing James decided to follow me, he went into Low Yat and returned it, and I sent him back to his place. It was one heck of a tiring day, an I can see it was taking a toll on Angi and Val too... and sifu and Ray as well... sigh. We have to work hard, but I didn't know it was this hard... and something bad tells me the worse is yet to come... I have a bad feeling about this...

Posted a few photos of our workplace. Mostly candid... Courtesy of Val, she borrowed my digicam and snapped a few pics. Sadly, this is also the same reason why she isn't in it! Hope to get some site where I can upload photos for easier viewing, cos Blogger doesn't have a photo page...

Ah... I got a couple of movie passes to watch Guess Who. Angi and Val got them too, so I can't give one to them... wonder who to give to. We might be going to watch it together, if there is free time that is... Look forward to it...

Hmm... I'm sure I had something else to say, but can't really remember at the moment. So it's until here for now,
PEACE and God Bless,

Aris Tee

No comments:

Fuelly

Fuelly Fuelly