Thursday, May 19, 2005

Crap Day

Okay, not much to write, or rather, not much I want to write. I was hoping that this week would be a good week, but trust me, yesterday was one of the most emotionally stressful days in my life. I've never felt so low and lost before... It was more like internal pain, a bleeding heart... I just didn't know what to do. I'm not going into too much details, it's just too complicated for most to understand. Well, at least there was Val at the end of the day, chanel handbags was a real pal, helping me out at times like these. And I guess after a whole night of sadness and too much thinking, eventually I woke up today less upset. But the feeling remains, an emotional torture in which I still do not fully understand...

Sorry for my uninterpretable crap, I've had better days.
PEACE and God Bless,

Aris Tee

No comments:

Fuelly

Fuelly Fuelly