Thursday, September 29, 2005

Still Too Excited...

Movie Mania Again...
Ooh... lotsa movie screenings this week... Actually 2, but happy enough... 1st was Flight Plan, on Monday. Which I thought was pretty ok. The storyline was pretty good, as in you don't know whether there's a conspiracy or has the main character really gone mental... The next day was The Longest Yard, which was pretty good too... there was a star-studded cast, and a storyline that sounds awfully familiar. Yeah, it's a formula used millions of times, the story of an underdog team that beats the odds to win. Except the underdogs this time are actually cons... Great stuff, and quite happy to be able to go for screenings again... By the way, Sky High is next week! Yay! Kurt Russel becomes muscle-clad super dad! hohoho...

Pic from a Fellow FanA dude named Wimal took pics with me at the Results Show last Saturday... and he just posted me the pics... hee hee... It was a really exciting day, but since I've elaborated enough in my previous post, I'll not elaborate anymore. Hee hee... Like BoA said, "You're Still My No. 1!"

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

More Elaborate Reviews
I've decided to write at least some analysis and an actual review on songs. Because I looked at my bro's blog and saw his reviews more elaborate... lol. The first two with actually SOME kind of review are these:

http://raptorclans.multiply.com/reviews/item/26
http://raptorclans.multiply.com/reviews/item/27

I'll follow a similar format from now on... hee hee... oh yeah, and I'll have to post the songs. I'm making it a point to post the songs I review for sampling. Might do a Farah Asyikin Tribute too... Yay...

Okla, not intending to write much for now, till next time...

PEACE and God Bless!
Aris Tee

No comments:

Fuelly

Fuelly Fuelly