Sunday, September 18, 2005

My Most Exciting Day Ever! Period!

Oh my God... I was soooo happy on Friday... It was like God's gift to me, I thank you my Lord...

The Final Spectacular
I was so lucky... I was able to go to a Spectacular of Malaysian Idol... As a fully devoted Farahnatic, I thought this was something I could at least do once... A fellow Farahnatic, DrummerGurl, provided me with the tix, and I went with my bro (Val refused, cos of plans... but I respect her decision...) straight after work. Work was real heavy, but I did it very diligently... Val was supportive too, doing her best. She also cabut from work with me.. I was a real big rush, and it was so hectic because of an hour-long jam, which made me lose confidence in arriving on time... When we reached there, I was sooo relieved... It's so much cooler to watch in life, because there are things you dun see on TV... including ticket giveaways for the Grand Finale... There were also gags by Jien, the funniest was a screening of a TV clip which included the numbers on TV to vote. Jien spoke totally in chinese, saying something cout Farah...vote...All by Myself...33722... and Farah looked so confused... then just nodded in agreement... lol!!! That was so priceless... she's such a cute girl... I also got tickets for the Grand Finale!!!! I am sooooo happy.... I might have to take leave too, as it's on a Friday...

Live Performances
The performances that day were good... Daniel and his KRU song wasn't as convincing, but it's good nevertheless... His second song was not bad, but the judges criticised him too harshly, and I shouted "PEKAK KE?" which apparently came out even on TV, maybe not as loud... Nita was great too, with her rancak first number, and the much-talked-about "Asmaradana"... Farah was super cute and cheeky with her Ali Setan song... we were all screaming! Her next song would be the one most meaningful to her, because it's the song that won her the Talent Search she entered quite sometime back (Nita was one of the judges, I heard...). It also meant alot to her, if you heard in Diary, she once thought nobody would love her. Awww.... poor thing.... it was so touching... *take me!* Of course I supported as loud as I could (I have been all this while, haven't I?)

Farah was the BOMB!!!
Did you see that last performance of hers? All by Myself!!!! It was so awesome, so powerful... It was also the first performance this season to get a standing ovation and applause from the public! So many people, even fans of Daniel and Nita stood up, because it was clear she has shown she deserves to be in the Finale... Oh my God, I screamed so much, "Go FARAH!!! FARAHH!!!" it was incredible... I also didn't notice late that I didn't have a drink since breakfast... (it was 11pm by the time I noticed...) So the screaming led to a loss of voice... hehe... Finally met fellow forummers and Farahnatics, including lil DrummerGurl, Ostrova, Priest and Kuaciman... friendly bunch of dudes, not to mention crazy... Shows that my support isn't up to their level yet... After that last performance, we were all screaming and yelling until the judges couldn't talk... then Farah asked us politely to quieten down (awww...) and there it was, kutukan from the judges??? What the~... Of course we made some noise!!! Then Paul Moss finally said something sensible, about Farah needing a performance to save her at this stage, and that performance was just it! We were like roaring with happiness and support! All screaming and shouting! Thanks for saying that, Uncle Paul...

Meet-The-Fans Session
After that there was a meet-the-fans session, where we could meet them ourselves, and get an autograph or two... I got Farah's autograph, which she accidentally put into my notepad instead of the cover (all becaus eof the aunty that jaga the counter) but she was so nice as to do another one on my cover... with a heart and my name! Wooo.... I AM SO HAPPY!!!!! I personally congratulated her and told her she did really great tonight... She thanked me, and you can tell I'm on cloud nine by then... (Val asked me the next day, why didn't you tell her "I love you, Farah!") I even took a photo, but I wished I was more alert and taken a photo WITH her... sigh... but I hope this is the first of many encounters... There were many other contestants there too, met Atilia, Adam, Ash, Dina, Jac, Faizull, and Xerra... not to mention some of their families, and Farah's siblings and family... what an event...

Yum-Cha
That night joined Kuaciman and his Kuaci Gang to mamak, which he said Farah's gonna join later. But she was going to be late, due to some stuff goin on. My bro was wanting to go back, because it was late. If you asked me, I would have stayed all the way, however late it was... but what to do, family is important, and he has tuition the next morning. I never forget Farah asking not to neglect studies for her... So we headed home (me rather reluctantly...) and was happy for what happened, it was nice enough for me... maybe next time, maybe... maybe...

Tonight's the Night, Have You Been Voting?
Tonight, the final 2 will go to Genting for the Grand Finale... have you done your part? If you don't have a favourite contestent in the final 3, you can help make my (and Farah's) day by:

Type VOTE FARAH and send to 33722
each SMS costs 50sen

I would thank you dearly... PEACE and God Bless!
Aris Tee

No comments:

Fuelly

Fuelly Fuelly