Sunday, September 04, 2005

Gloomy Times... or is it Just Me?...

Life's not easy at the moment... feeling all stressed up and stuck. Sometimes wonder what all the effort is for. sigh... working life isn't that good at the moment... it's even starting to affect other things. mood not so good, dun feel like writing much, but yet, I wonder why I'm even typing...

Feeling empty for the last couple of days. Dun ask. I'm not going to even type it, cos this blog seems to have gone public. So it seems I have nowhere to just let out wat I wish to say, wat I truly feel or any problems I have... sigh. I guess I juet need time to myself to clear my mind, think of wat I did, what I'm doing and what I am going to do... I guess it's just one of those days... I'll just have to strenghten my faith, and trust the Lord to help me. rust me, I've been praying...

Even when I might consider myself having problems, after seing what Hurricane Katrina did to the people in New Orleans... the crying children, the parents who lost theirs... the people who lost their loved ones... those begging and pleaing for help, I consider myself lucky. My prayer goes to all of them, and may their suffering be lightened, bring joy back to their lives. Amen

Missed Malaysian Idol... bloody hell. Well, work has a lot to do with it, and I couldn't even watch the repeat. And the worst part was that I heard my dear Farah's in trouble... oh no... I'll be voting, that's for sure...

I'd like to ask for my friends to join me in a prayer for a friend of mine who's under pressure and stress. It might sound as though nothing can be done, but I believe with faith, God can help. So, help this friend of mine, and I'll be very appreciative. God bless you...

Sorry if this is short... I'm going to watch DVDs like Val asked me to... Maybe it'll keep my mind off my troubles... Gloominess is only temporary, it will soon pass. I know it will...

PEACE and God Bless

No comments:

Fuelly

Fuelly Fuelly