Monday, September 12, 2005

Farah's in the TOP 3!!!

Farah is Safe!!!
I'm so super happy! I sure had a good night sleep of relief that she's safely into the Top 3! I was worried sick that my idol was gonna be voted out, so I doubled my votes (yeah, you can safely say it was within the double-digit figure...) and also campaigned for people to vote. Primary aim was to make Farah safe, and second, bring her out of the Bottom 3 (which she has been for the last 4 weeks...) and into the top 2. And boy was I super glad when BOTH were achieved... thank you Lord! The bottom 2 were Faizull and Nita, and Faizull is finally out... leaving only 3 people! Now must maintain this momentum, and maybe increase the velocity... Go go go!

Idols at 1 Utama
I think the Lord must be really nice to me this week (and Val too, I suppose...). Well, originally I was looking forward to goin out during the weekend with Val, but some things turned up, so we postponed it. But then, on Saturday we finished early... So it was actually possible to meet the Idols in 1 Utama... so of course we rushed as fast as we could, and when we reached there, we were like, "Where's Highstreet???"... then you know what? After rounds of no parking, we found one, and it was in front of an escalator which had the words "Highstreet"... woohoo... It's just too much of a coincidence... Then when we went to the stage, we got FRONT spots, and CENTER... we could practically shake hands with the Idols... I simply couldn't explain how joyful it was to see Farah in person! She threw some of those Malaysian Idol pens... I caught it, but it slipped, YES IT SLIPPED! Noooooo! Man... and it was picked up by a Daniel fan... sob..sob... Anyway, took lotsa pics, you can see them in my Photo section... Farah apologised to us fans for not doing too well last week (we dun mind, right?) and promised to do well if she is in the next week... and she sure is! Wished I could join the meet-the-fans session... but I had to rush to get Val to church, which was of course, more important...

No HiD without Approval? BABI...
This MUST be the STUPIDEST ban ever. Period. Shit la wei... All the nations in the world are encouraging the use of Xenons due to it's better luminating of the road, safety features, lower temperatures and longer lastability. And here we are, going BACKWARD to the zaman Ford Model T... Apa ni... I was planning in the near future to pasang... well, wat to do... get approval loh... Sigh~

Savvy Mania
I'm so super happy that Savvys are increasing on the road... You can practically see it everywhere! I totally love the car, especially the Raptor-inspired looks... and so wish I could own one (of course cannot compare to my 155, she's a beauty...) The production of the automatic transmission model will also make things better, and I soooo wanna test the shiftronic transmission... The two new colors are real cool, Silver and Green... The Green one literally stopped me in my tracks while driving. Dun believe me ask Val... Awesome... something like my Beetle's cybergreen... Woohoo.. look forward to seeing more on the road...

Okla, better stop before I go overboard...

PEACE and God Bless,
Aris Tee

No comments:

Fuelly

Fuelly Fuelly