Saturday, October 01, 2005

The Contrast between Stress and Excitement...

Tiredness and Stress
Workload has been quite heavy lately... and 3 days in a row of late nights are definitely not good. I just get so tired working till 8.30-9pm... Then the trip back home takes so long, and I get really sleepy on the way back... sigh... I wish they'd standardise the working times, or at least the time stories should come in, like a deadline or something. I'm also quite upset about us working late while some can just go off early... sigh... As you can tell, it isn't a very good time for me...

Autocar Baru
Okla, just bought the latest issue of Autocar... can't wait to read... (obviously got nothin better to write)

Meal with Farah
Hope to be able to join Farah for a meal-session which she'll invite some of us to go lunch (I think...) Quite excited... might just be the nicest thing to happen to me for the week...

Dunno wat to say la... not that much to tell today... till next time then,

PEACE and God Bless,
Aris Tee

No comments:

Fuelly

Fuelly Fuelly