Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Bloggy Blog

Hmm.. what to say... felt a lil better lately, because of certain reasons, and also because of my buddies, Boon-Boon especially. I thank you a lot... Ok, you too Val... jangan marah... Ok, not much to blog about, so just type watever crap I want for now...

Farah's in the Top 4Okay... Farah is in the top 4 already, I did vote quite a number of times, so glad that it counted! Poor thing, she's quite low in self-esteem, expecting to be voted out... and being in the bottom 3 so many times... so as a Farahnatic, I'm telling you "You are the best! Go Farah... Wooooot! Fight Fight Fight!" Val says I'm obsessed... ha..ha.. You can say that I'm a big fan. Hoping she'll be in the grand finale...

JL Audio Installed
Installed the JL Audio component speakers, and replaced the cacat aerial with a Bosch one, excellent reception, I think it's a good investment. Val says I've suddenly become rich... oh no.... well, saved up well over the last few months, and delayed because of emergency spending on certain things. Well, happy with the surround sound now... won't be long before the "Akan Datang" CD is goin to be played in the car...

Work Work Work
Work banyak laaaa.... what is this wei... but I'm trying my best to do as much as possible, as fast as we can. Because now there's more pages, less people. If we dun finish our pages fast, we'll be going home at 8pm-plus everyday! What some people dun get is, when the pages are done, it ISN'T the end!!! There has to be the faxing process, sending through FTP, and calling the printers to make sure they know it's coming in. Miss this and everything's all screwed-up, and they'll call you to come back to rectify the problem (HATE it when that happens...). But being a responsible worker, I'll do my part, helping Val with this. No big deal really... Which reminds me, I have a long-overdue belanja-ing to do for someone... better do before it's too late and I have two hands grasping my throat...

OKla, thought of writing some other stuff, but after thinking it through, might not interest everyone, so I'll be putting it in reviews later I guess...

PEACE and God Bless,
Aris Tee

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Aris Tee Im looking for sites with information about frisco carpet cleaning and found your site. Even though Bloggy Blog is different than what i was looking for I found it intresting i see why your blog got my attention when i was looking for frisco carpet cleaning related blogs I am glad I stopped by even though its not a perfect match Great Post! I enjoyed it Great Read! I have a Carpet Cleaning Company with a pretty good website frisco carpet cleaning it has some good information on on carpet stains and pet odor if you ever need some advice on those things.
Thanks again
Sterling Myers

Fuelly

Fuelly Fuelly