Thursday, September 15, 2005

Too Frequent Pelita Outings...
Been goin Pelita too frequently... 2 days in a row! But I guess I dun mind, their nasi kandar rocks... hehe... sorryla, no topic to talk about liao~

Senior Member StatusI achieved Senior Member status in the Malaysian Idol forum! hehehe... but the posts pale in comparison to mine in Italia Auto... Guess I've been campaigning too much, eh?

Cinderella Man
I must say this movie was really awesome... 2 and a half hours of excellent storytelling. It's a masterpiece. I never knew Russel Crowe was that good in acting... woo... An someone tell me how, how can a movie like this which has violence and use of language get a 'U' rating? Anyways, watch it if you haven't... The tickets we gave away were snapped up in 5 minutes, with those wanting to redeem waiting in line since 7.15pm (starts 8pm)...

Work work work...
Overworked laaa... really... all these late hours are taking a toll, I'm not getting enough rest and sleep... Later become zombie like Land of the Dead... the 'daddy' zombie yang isi petrol~ ha..ha...

Movie Week
Ok, this week's theme for Malaysian Idol is 'Movies', and Farah's planning to sing a special song... a song which won her the talent search competition last time... You can bet I'll be supporting gao gao... It's the Semi-Finals, next is the Finale... so must do my best and I ajak everyone to join in and vote if you can... (selamba ask...) I thank you in advance... hee..hee...

Okla, that's it for my crappiest post ever! Yaaayyy...
Here's the link for the video of Farah I shot at 1U last Saturday...


PEACE and God Bless,
Aris Tee

No comments:

Fuelly

Fuelly Fuelly