Friday, September 23, 2005

Excitement

Genting Here We Come!
Ooh... the Big Day is almost here... oh boy! We'll be leaving for Genting as soon as we finish work on Saturday. Yeah, I didn't take Friday off. I was going to, just to go support Farah for the finale... but you all knew what happened of course. Now it's all set in order to support her one-lil show on Results night. Would be driving up, bringing along my bro, Val and Eliza. I'm really looking forward to it! Me and Val have been working (and still are!) on a GIANT banner. Yup, you heard me right... it's HUGE! Similar in size to most of the banners the other Farahnatics have. Was meant to be for the finale too, but it will now hold a different purpose, motivation! Which was exactly what she needs at this moment... the other Farahnatics are expected to do similar stuff, in fact there's a t-shirt too, but couldn't be finished on time. Let's hope for a wonderful weekend where the new Malaysian Idol would be crowned, and of course, I hope there's another meet-the-fans session... I wanna show her the banner. Hee hee...

Side Mirror Banging"Haiyooo...!" That's exactly what comes across my mind when yet ANOTHER motorcyclist bangs the 155's side mirror. What's the big idea with riding so fast in such a narrow space??? Haiyo... luckily didn't break, but it left a dent, and all the fella did was wave (I think that meant sorry) and chao. I was like "HAH? @@$#^!" They all just bang, cause damage and get away with it EVERY time??? 3rd time in a month! Haiyo!!! Now I understand why there was a call last time to ban motorcycles in cities. If you ask me I agree... it's a nuissance (not to mention bloody expensive - the broken glass the last time costed RM250) and it's something that just shouldn't be reoccuring. Okla, there are some who ride carefully, but come on la, no matter what, they still need to slide in between us. And they honk you when you switch lanes. Do you know how bloody difficult it is to change lanes with motorbikes zooming in between? Especially when there's an exact moment you need to change, then one bike just zooms past, then while you were waiting for him to pass, the space is already filled up by the next car. GRRROAR! Okla, mebbe I'm overexcited this morning... better go to continuing work...

PEACE and God Bless,
Aris Tee

No comments:

Fuelly

Fuelly Fuelly