Friday, September 02, 2005

What a Day...

Rush Mania
What a stressful and tiring day... The reduction in workforce is definitely taking it's toll, with us doing more than our average share of pages. Poor Val had 6 pages (or more? Val correct me if I'm wrong) while I had 5 (or 6? Dun remember...) to do. With all the rushing and overlapping work (do one page, then in the midst, go back to previous one, do changes, then go open a new one, do this, then open the first one, add caption, the earlier page, article move to page 8... aarrgghh!) I think if there was better distribution (and more contribution) there would be less stress and faster work. Poor Val was so stressed that day. The feeling of being helpless and not able to help much is terrible. Wish I could do more...

Bora Ombak
I invited Val to teman me look for Bora Ombak, which is a Bali restaurant located near our office. There's a clubbing session (and teh tarik) tonight, so went looking for the place. Not bad, it wasn't that far. Ample parking, cool architecture. To add to the tiredness that we had, our printers called telling us that 7 pages had their guidelines appearing in the final print? Shit... Val has an appointment with her school friends, but she was willing to stay. But I just told her she can go, leave it all to me. Well, because she has an appointment, and summore she was so stressed today, of course I'm not letting her handle this. So I went back to office, sorted out the problem (long story, dun wanna type) and called the printers to tell them all systems go. Done. Went to Bora Ombak after that, was great, met a few new people too...

JL Audio Evolution XR650 CSi
Finally got my component speakers... met up with Firadaniel in Cyberjaya, who couldn't make it to club session because he was tired. He bought them from Subsonique, but then decided to let go of one set... Chit chatted for about and hour before going back. It was 1am++ already... finally slept at 2am (and wake up at 6...). What a day.

PEACE and God Bless,
Aris Tee

No comments:

Fuelly

Fuelly Fuelly