Monday, September 19, 2005

My Worst Day Ever... Period

Okay... this is very ironic, and coming just a day after my most exciting day... Sometimes Malaysia, you disappoint me. Really, honest... I have nothing to comment on that.

Farah is out, but her journey has just begun...
The day finally came, Farah had the lowest votes. There was sorrow and tears at the studio, and I bet in hundreds of homes as well... I was one of them, I cried so much, I don't remember ever crying so much for someone... more than 1 and a half hours, non-stop before calming down. I am so bloody hurt, so try to be funny, laugh and I'll send you straight to your grave. Malaysia has officially voted the best performer in the show OUT. Sigh... All Farahnatics are now trying to heal the pain, but most importantly, is Farah okay? She was seen crying with her mum and sis... It was such a sad sight, and when the AV played on screen, with those well-chosen clips and sad, sad song... it simply shattered all our hearts. But Farah says she's okay. She's relieved to be out... so we all have to be strong for her, support her till the very end. Never let the Farahnatic spirit die. For now, I pray she'll get a contract from a good, respected production company... and she'll make it BIG. Probably big enough to show how wrong Malaysians were... To all those who voted because I asked, I thank you, Farah loves you all... Life must go on, and all is not lost for Farah, in fact this is when she will spread her wings, and her career path is finally opened... Go FARAH! I'm going to forever cry whenever I hear "All by Myself" from now on... And I won't forgive 8TV for cutting that final goodbye performance... I'm deciding to keep my leave and keep the tickets to the finale. I was going to make a big big banner for her, and support her in the Finale, but it seems it wasn't meant to be... So it'll be TV for me... I hope she'll be on the red carpet...

Personal Message to Farah
I even sent a message to her, it reads:
Farah, dun get disappointed. You did great. No you did excellent, astronomical, farahtastic... The Farahnatics think you are awesome and we will forever support you. Dun blame yourself, dun be disappointed. I'm sure a record company will be smart and take you in. They will be very smart to do so. You won't have any problems like before this time (after the Salem thingy...) And we will support you all the way, and your album will be No.1, I bet! Your last song was the bomb, and it's showing how mistaken people might have been. But I'll refrain from bashing, cos I know you wouldn't want any of us to do so right?

I did my best, I doubled my votes, but I guess we were outnumbered... and for that, I'm sincerely sorry... I think back and wished I had quadrupled it... but nothing can change the past right? I have not cried so much ever for another person, and I'm also glad those tears are for you. Just do your best girl, and quickly come up with an album. I'll be in the front row waiting for it... hope to see you soon again... will pray for you, may God bless your colourful journey from here onwards....

Hope you can join us and the Farahnatics and yum cha again!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Final Meet-up with Finalists at Sunway PyramidThe day before, me and Val rushed all we can after work to meet the finalists at Pyramid... we arrived rather late, and we only caught one performance, which was Farah's winning version of "All by Myself"... It's the best ever... Took lotsa photos, and calling Farah from afar, she gave us a number of waves and smiles... Val was rather active too, taking so many photos and videos with my DigiCam... Will upload them up soon... They were all great, especially that special someone...

Okla, for now I'll just calm myself down, pray (and for her too), and wish Farah all the best. I try to think of it as another stage she must past in her path to be a star, which God willing, she will be...

You'll always be my Malaysian Idol, Farah!

PEACE, and God Bless,
Aris Tee

No comments:

Fuelly

Fuelly Fuelly