Wednesday, February 15, 2006

V's

V's DayAnother year's Valentine's Day came and went... nothing much to shout about. Well, sure, I did ajak a number of people out, one of them had plans with her friends, so I guess it's ok. Oh ya, Myn's feeling better already... my poor lil munchkin pet-sis is still down with fever, but hopes to go to school today. Hope she takes care... she's so cute, saying she's missing me and all. Hope to meet up at this weekend's bowling. Another fren had to go back due to being tired. Well, with most friends working there wasn't much else that could be done. But either way, it's just a day. I can always ask them out any other day. Hehe... So I just continued with work... which was really hectic. Anyways, Val's still off, so I couldn't ajak her for dinner either. Luckily I managed to join the family for mamak at night. Hee hee... Nothing like piping-hot roti bom and mutton curry. Woohoo... And surprise of surprise, Mahbub has FRIED ICE CREAM! OmG... I love it! It was pretty good, you can even hold it... So that was my yummy Valentine's Day. At least it's better than going to Times Square alone like last year. Watching all the couples there is pure torture, trust me... Happy Valentine's, people!

What the...Ok, this made me pretty mad. The 155's tail lights were perfectly fine on Sunday when we went to Dataran. I didn't drive it on Monday as I took the Bug. Now on Tuesday, I drove it, and when I was at a shop, I looked at the rear, and got a shock. A broken tail light! WTF... sigh... there was a crack almost the size of your palm, and a hole in the middle. There was a slight gash to the bodywork too, which shows something or someone hit it. I dunno who did it, but not telling me is seriously irresponsible. Not to mention how much would it possibly cost to replace this Italian-made tail light! Sigh!!! Bought some tape and covered it up for now. Just in case water seeps in. Might go to the shop this Saturday. But then again there's the lil bowling tournament... hmm...

Image hosting by Photobucket

Banner - The Aftermath
Here's the banner after it's all dried up. It doesn't look like much, but trust me, it's flimsy, the 3D words are all bent, the flat ones wrinkled and peeling, and Farah's pic well... the pictures explain everything right? Will repair soon...

Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket

Okla, that's all for today... wanted to talk more rubbish, but forgot what was it all about... hehe...

PEACE and God Bless,
Aris Tee

No comments:

Fuelly

Fuelly Fuelly