Thursday, February 16, 2006

Superstar Mania

Went to Sri Pentas 2 to catch Project Superstar's recording there... Thanks to yumi for getting me a pass. It was rather last minute, but I decided to go... Then came the most massive jam I have EVER seen on the highways... my goodness... it was so bad... I left the office like 6.35-6.40pm... arrived at SP2 about 9-plus pm. Phew... I got a pleasant surprise when I saw Annie, Kelly, Ethan and gang there... (they were surprised too!) and guess what, they were with Ting Ling banners and boards! OmG! I was so excited... cos they were so well designed, and looked really professional. Came in a set, with the LARGEST banner in the whole studio. Well Ting Ling, that's what happens when you have designers as friends; a whole battalion of well-designed support. She sang really sweet... although I didn't understand a single word, from the singing, to the host (which I find rather annoying), the narrator and the judges... I only caught the names... and cheered whenever they did. I'm not that good in judging chinese singing, but I can say Ting Ling has rather tough competition... The girls are rather good, and they have rather solid support. Ting Ling's singing was nice to me, and she looked like a star already... it's like so cool, she summore being so girl-next-door in college, now she's singing... whoa! Too bad I didn't get to see her in person. I had to send Yumi home before 12midnight... Miss meeting her after so long. It's so hard ever since I started working... even Kelly, it's the 1st time I met her in person for almost a year!... Well, I'll do my best in my part then.

Go go Ting Ling!

Image hosting by Photobucket

That's all for today I guess... can't think of anything else... haha...

PEACE and God Bless,

Aris Tee

No comments:

Fuelly

Fuelly Fuelly