Thursday, February 23, 2006

Misty Thursday...

Misty KL...
Oooh... was travelling this morning to work and I couldn't help but notice the nice misty skies. It's such a refreshing thing to see, after all the heat and rain lately. But they dun normally last long. By the time I reached KLCC area, the mist was almost totally gone... Oh well, it was beautiful while it lasted.

Lights Gone Bonkers
Just as I've replaced the driver's side rear lamps, the other side acts up. Now when the night lights are switched on, when you brake, the signal indicator lights up, like brake lights... instead of the actual brake light. And when you signal, the signal indicators dun light up, instead the night lights flash. Pretty fast too... hehe... must be some wiring problem. Will try to sort out asap.



Activating Activities
Trying to find stuff to do... (not that I'm free from work... lol!) Well, I'm meeting my good fren today after work. He's a friend from back in my Taman Tun days... So it's always nice to hang out with him. Got a lot of catching up to do, especially on studies and careers... Oh, btw, yesterday chatted for a short while with Priest's friend online. I thought it was him, so wanted to ask bout the site. But anyways, he mentioned dat he was concentrating on studies and all, and I guess this is a tough time for him. It's understandable, cos I went through a lot during my SPM days too, family breakdowns and all. Hope he pushes all problems aside and does well. His friend also mentioned bout his modem kena struck by lightning. Ouch... My old Merz modem kena before too, it's painful. Feel sorry for him, hopefully it gets sorted out soon, as well as the site... There's gonna be company bowling this Friday to commemorate with Malaysian Today's 100th issue. Wonder whether we can make it, but I sure look forward to bowling (healing from the aches liao). And of course Myn wants a game of bowling too... haha... That's a lot of bowling... lucky Eliza's bowling plan is off... or is it? *shiver*

Superstar?
Hmm... Yumi ajak-ed me go to catch Project Superstar recording again, but I was just too busy with work. So apologised to her... I sure do hope she found a safe way home. Hmm, I saw she left a message on my comp early in the morning, I guess she's ok. :) I'm not sure who's gonna win as I'm not really a follower. Just have to wait and see I guess...

Bird-Flu!
Bird flu is out again. Sigh... there goes chicken meals... lol. Latest update from the news states that chicken from outside of KL and Selangor is still safe, but it's kinda hard to tell right? Anyways, good thing it's not really a necessity to eat chicken as there are alternatives. Hope everyone takes care during this period of time...

Weirdos
Been gettin anonymous messages from unknown people again. Well, nothing new, I've been getting this sort of thing since my raptorclans site time years ago. Lol... maybe I should resurrect that site, since I have some web skills from college. I was planning to, just for fun... but still wondering what I'd put in the site this time around, since back then it was focussed on school and college. Anyways back to the messages. I remember the time I used to be called things like "Dinosaur Head" and all sort of weird names, sometimes really degrading. Well, no use entertaining these sort of stuff. They come all the time. Good thing they dun mean anything to me. Probably some immature fella from the forum. Reminds me of the Mobb Debb fella. Well, he seems to have quietened down a bit. Maybe he's changed his ways? Hehe... if he did, maybe he might turn out to be a pretty normal and friendly fella. It's no use fighting, friendship always wins... If people want to be mean to me, I'll just leave it to God to solve it. Be at peace with myself.

Everyone take care, weather's not too good, and there's virus in the air...

PEACE and God Bless,
Aris Tee

No comments:

Fuelly

Fuelly Fuelly