Saturday, February 25, 2006

Busy Week...

It's been a pretty busy week, doing my best with work... In fact I'm sure that there's some improvement to our working ways. We've been finishing not that far off-target, and this is without Val around (miss you Val-Val...), and we have had like 4-5 (issit?) weeks of no Saturdays! That must mean something. Btw, Tony mentioned that they're trying to make Saturday a break and rest day for all of us. So we should finish everything on Fridays. Which is good news... hehehe... I love Calvin's answer (No need to work on Saturdays, can pak toh).

Hanging Out with Old Friends
Met Azahir and Azri at Chilli's 1U. It's been AGES since I've met the two, especially Azri, whom I've not seen for quite a while (these two are like my really good friends... they've been my buddies since the good old Taman Tun days...). He wasn't there even at my 21st birthday bash dulu, so you can imagine how long that was... Talked bout life, our studies or careers... Azahir's really into photography. He's in his final year, and things have been getting really serious. He mentioned he's really into fashion photography now. Azri however, has opened a shop I heard... should have asked him more la... hehe... regretted not doing so... Anyways, makan alot (I was hungry too, didn't have lunch... but watched what I ate) and Azahir did his usual 5-refill-drink marathon. Chit chat some more after that before going home and calling it a day...

Malaysian Today's 100th Issue Bowling Session
It was a really hectic day. Fridays, where we normally have tons of work and finish late, and adding to that is the horrendous jam outside of the office. But somewhat miraculously, we did it! We were quite behind target, but we made it. Imran tumpang-ed me, while Zali went in Rash's car. Tony, Winston, Terence and Jessie went off earlier... It was soooo jam packed, we had a rough time. Eventually Rash took lead, leading us through Federal Highway. He had to stop at a petrol station near Hotel Armada, so I pushed on 1st.

Arrived at Pyramid, thinking "yay!", but didn't know there was a massive parking problem. I wonder why everyone in the world is there. Hee hee... Entered at the top floor, went down a floor, another, and yet another... one-by-one... eventually we found parking at level 2. OmG... lol... Went to Pyramid Bowls, arrived at 8.30, a full 1 hour and 30 mins behind the promised time. Anyways, it was a fun game, I did badly though... dunno la, the balls were kinda different, and the lanes felt really, really weird. That was until I noticed that the lanes were somewhat shorter than normal. So I miscalculated most of the time. Hee hee... but it was fun! Tony was the real champ, with Rash, Zali and Terence close behind. Jessie was actually not bad... and well, she's our boss, so had to give her good support. She was rather good, and not to mention looked really cute doing it. Imran was funny. Didn't get whether he was actually good or bad. One shot strike, one shot longkang... hahahah.... Me, I was either last or second-last. I didn't know what was wrong, but I wasn't playing as I should. Got a couple of strikes though...

Oh ya, we actually ATE at the ALLEY! Okla, mee hoon and nasi might still be okay. But beehoon soup and cantonese kway teow? LOL... should have snapped pics la... but we managed it. Really nice orange juice completed the awkward meal. Hehehe... After the game, Imran and Jessie hitched a ride in my car while I dropped them up at Pyramid's entrace, where Jessie's driver was waiting. Whew... what a day that was...

Some Just Don't Learn, Do They?
Some fella's really getting too much on the bad comments and threats. Whoever it is, even though I dun think it's quite necessary, my mum's getting the securities and investigation crew to get to the bottom of this. They're sort of like Malaysia's FBI. Well, I heard they're quite efficient, and if you read the papers, they can normally find out who you are, no matter where or when you posted anything offensive. One of the good examples was the Siti Nurhaliza-Sharifah Aini case, and of course, the famous nude-squat issue. How far they'd go to search is another matter, but we'll see how it goes :)

Okla, got more to post actually, but sleepy... will continue... looks like I'm enjoying life after all, despite the lil hurdles along the way... :D

PEACE and God Bless,
Aris Tee

No comments:

Fuelly

Fuelly Fuelly