Friday, February 17, 2006

Tired but Excited...

Finished Work Early!
Amazingly, we managed to finish work fast... bout 4-plus we were all done! I surfed the web as well as checked my emails and forum as usual before going back. I can't leave the office that soon cos I had a date with Jess later on in the day. So I went to Mid Valley Megamall... just walking around, bought a mag... nothin much... went to Bangsar and tried to waste some more time. Then Jess smsed, saying she's home... a lil earlier than expected. So I started making my way to her place. Took a wrong turn... haha... so got a lil lost before reaching.

Tired but fun...It was really nice to meet her after so long. I dunno, but I feel she gets prettier each time I meet her. Haha... and her outfit was really cool, although she says it's very normal. Hmm... We were to go to S&M near Petaling Street, because she wanted to look for Kenshin posters (she's a newfound anime fan)... There was some real heavy traffic at that area, but we got through. Parked at S&M, which was so dark and scary. I told her never to got there alone... God knows what characters might lurk. Told her dun worry, I'm here (unconvincing sense of security)... haha... Came across CK, not sure where he was going, but it was a bit of a surprise to find him there. He walked by, I said hi to him, and he thought me and Jess going pak toh! OmG... He went off before I could fully explain.

Oh well... went to a number of shops there, couldn't find the poster for Jess... poor thing... Told her we'll try another location on another outing. I bought a DVD of My-HIME for RM29.90! WooHoo~ Haven't watched, but I sure do hope it's of good quality...

Walked along the streets near Petaling Street... Jess said she just liked the feeling of walking there at night. Maybe because it was cooling... and busy? Hee hee... Had Nando's after that for dinner. Had some long chit chat, bout things that we've gone though. Well, Jess is so cool... she can just read my mind. She hit spot on what I'm going through and even gave me some suggestions. So sweet... But yeah, like she said, it's easier to advise people than to take your own advice. I find that quite true. Had some further chats in the car on the way back, and she also looked at a number of pages of Malaysian Today as well as one of my photo albums. Hee hee... Sent her home, waved byes as she got through her gate. She mentioned bout our next meet up in 3 months, but I sure do hope it's sooner than that! :D

PEACE and God Bless,

Aris Tee

No comments:

Fuelly

Fuelly Fuelly