Monday, February 27, 2006

Bowling x3

Busy Weekend...It's been pretty busy. I've been doin my best to keep my problems away from my mind. All I want is to have a good, fulfilling and meaningful life. I have friends to share stuff with, and a loving family to care and be with me. Looking on the bright side is how I deal with hurdles I have to face...

Bowling with MynOk, on with the lil bowling outing Myn planned from our mini tournament last week. She was so excited she wanted another game the following week, which leads us to this week. Fetched her from her home, after fetching Ulee. Jihan said she'd try to join, but I guess she couldn't... Ivy met up with us at the house too, while Estravada went straight to 1U.

It was a simple bowling game for fun... Then found out that U-Bowl was going to have some sort of tournament soon, so we had to wrap it up by 3pm... and it was already 2pm! So there started our amazing 3 round game, which we surprisingly finished in slightly more than an hour... Had alot of fun, Ivy could play the 3 rounds, despite not having played more than a round before and not wanting to play 3 games. Jeff did well, despite being kacau alot by Myn... he wanted to have enough practice in time for the grand tournament I guess...

Image hosting by Photobucket
Me & Myn
Image hosting by Photobucket
E=Estravada, A=me, I=Ivy (nice num)
Image hosting by Photobucket
M=Myn, U=Ulee

After that went to A&W (Myn's fav) for a couple of waffles, root beer floats and meals. Myn's friend, Ameera (correct spellin?) joined us. Friendly girl... bought her a float. We had some chit chat and shared the meal before going for some window shopping. By this time, Myn's sneezing was worrying me... her nose was pink. So suggested going to a mamak for a hot drink. So decided to go to Penang Mari. Jeff couldn't join us as he had assignments to do, so he went back 1st (Myn gave a big hug, probably sorry 4 bantai-ing him alot). Ivy went off 1st while we had some probs getting into the car. It was in a position that the front and rear of the car were dry, while the middle was wet, due to rain coming through only in that part. Hard to explain, wished I took a pic... it was hillarious! Anyway, got the two into the car, while I went paid for the ticket and we were on our way...

Image hosting by Photobucket
In the car, on the way to Penang Mari... slight jam due to rain

In Penang Mari, we had some more chit chat, Myn and Ivy had hot drinks... Myn ordered nasi goreng! Oh my... right after the meal at A&W summore... She kacau Ivy a lot... but it was nice to see Ivy after quite some time. I was tellin her online dat so long didn't meet her. Anyway, surprised to see who turned up there later, it was Myn's sis... lol! She came to say hi, and she looked so pale. Kesian, she's not well... i asked her whether she wasn't well, when she pretended to be ok. She was like "is it obvious?" Aww... poor thing. Told her to rest well after this... She was with Yaya, who was really funny and asked why I had a mark on my cheek. Lol... I asked her "you didn't notice all this while?" hee hee... Anyways, asked her to take care, as I could sense something's not quite all-ok. Waved bye to the two while I sent a rather sick munchkin home. Sent Ulee to the LRT too before goin back...

Sunday Bowling
Sunday went bowling again... this time with the family. Hahaha... this must've been the craziest week, 3 days of back-to-back bowling! Went to U-Bowl early in the morning, we got a shock when we saw tons of people there, playing a tournament. Some masjid was organizing a bowling tournament at that particular time, so there were no free lanes... So we had no choice but to move to another place, which was KLGCC. Went the usual way through TTDI, but then got halted by a mean security guard who refused to let us through because we didn't have a sticker. Sigh... but what is really bad was that after that there was a Honda CR-V that went through with NO sticker! Haiyo... Anyways, we took the other entrance and managed to get in. Found a parking and played a quiet private game of bowling. My mum felt comfortable with no people around because most of us couldn't bowl too well... hee hee... Had 2 nice games before moving on to lunch, which was at Muhibbah in Taman Tun. Lovely, lovely lunch... Well, the rest of the day was spent resting and doing chores. Which sums up a fully-utilised weekend...

Not much to add, dun feel like talking more...

PEACE and God Bless,
Aris Tee

No comments:

Fuelly

Fuelly Fuelly