Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Forum Down, Lamp Done, Seoul-ed Out~

Nothing much to talk about, but dunno why I'm still itchy to post... Hee hee... despite being tired and all.

Farahnatic Forum Still Down
I've no idea what's going on, but the Farahnatic forum has been down for way too long. I've been receiving a lot of smses and messages on Messenger asking what's going on. The sad thing is I have no idea. Especially sad since those fans who have joined us for the 1st time during the bowling tournament can't share their experiences. I also can't post the latest updates, and also bout Farah's appearance during Jac's show at Planet Hollywood. Sigh... worse comes to worse, I'll have to do like how I used to do; through mass-sms. I've been discussing lightly with some of the Farahnatics, and if the site's hosting is always down, we might need to consider changing hosts. I've always thought that we shouldn't use a cheap host. One of them suggested a host that costs RM150, which sounds alright to me... and it has a lot of features too, including service. And we might also consider getting a designer to help design it, make it more professional-looking. We can then maintain it. And there should be a team administrating the site, so that at all times, there's someone to handle it. Well, if Farah is going to be a top-notch artiste, we have to go all-out, no expense spared. My mum is even considering sponsoring the whole site and domain. Might need to do an emergency meeting soon, as time is running out, Farah starts recording next month, we need to get ready...

Rear Lamps RepairedThis was done on Saturday, just that I didn't post any pics... At least now the car has regained it's rear lamp that was broken. Surprisingly it costed RM80 with workmanship, compared to it's original price of RM180. It's a second-hand, as a new one would cost RM380 a piece.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Broken lamp in process of being changed. The new one is lying on the newspaper...

Image hosting by Photobucket
Beautiful restored lamp!

Seoul Bulgogi Again! YAY!
Went to Seoul Bulgogi again last night... for bro's birthday. It's really nice to eat there. I still remember clearly my 1st time there... ooh so dreamy (ehem). There's much less people on a weekday. You can eat freely and pick the food without much problems... The drinks have to be ordered though. Unlike the buffet syle during the weekends... But ooh it was so good! Love the place very much... hehe...

Ok, work's come in... gtg...

PEACE and God Bless,
Aris Tee

No comments:

Fuelly

Fuelly Fuelly