Monday, February 20, 2006

Shock: Ting Ling was Voted Out & Bowling Update

We're still proud of you, Ting Ling!
Ting Ling has just been voted out of Project Superstar last night, making lots of friends and fans sad... Many agreed she didn't deserve to be voted out as she was definitely not the worst. But sigh, this is reality TV. Remember what happened to Farah? I actually watched this show because of her... well, I do agree some of the others do have potential, especially that girl Kinki. But oh well, what's done's done. Wonder who's gonna get the title...

Image hosting by Photobucket

Ting Ling, if you're reading this, dun feel sad k. Smile, like you always do, we're still so proud of you for getting this far. I hope your dreams won't fade away now, reach for the sky, the stars and the moon... We'll be right behind you, giving you that extra push dear. All the best and take care!

Bowling @ 1Utama
Yesterday we had an excellent mini bowling tournament among the Farahnatics and Pinkies (Daniel Fan Club). It was a superb event. I went there early, because I promised to go eat sushi with my pet sis Myn. Fetched her from her home, her sis couldn't be around (had some stuff to do with RTM, something to do with hafal-ing 5 songs for her next show). So I became big bro and had to take care of my lil sis. Sushi was nice, Ostro joined us too... After makan we headed to U-Bowl. Ulee and Estravada was there, and also Auntie Salbiah. Met Mart3eighteen there too... 1st time. Hehe... Saw Teng, Yumi, and gang too... We were eventually joined by Arjuna and sisters, LeOn, Priest and Zharif.

At first Myn didn't wanna play, but I pujuk her to play. She was so cute, trying to find a suitable ball. Settled with a pink 8 ball. She almost hurt herself with a pink 14 ball, not knowing it was that heavy, she took it and it slipped off her hands. The holes were big and her fingers were tiny. You get the idea... Sort of guided her to play, along with Estravada and Ulee. She wasn't that good at 1st, but eventually got better. We played 2 games to determine the Top-4 for selection. The Top-4 then went to challenge the Pinkies' Top-4. I dunno what happened, but some of them didn't get to maintain their strong play. Hehe... but it's all in the name of fun. I was pretty inconsistent, if I could improve on my constant mistake of letting go at the wrong angle I could do better. Eventually frustrated with just watching, me, Myn and Ulee paid for another 2 games. Not that we're that good...hehe... but for the 1st game, I played real bad, Myn matched my score of 78. So proud of her... hee hee. For some odd reason, I could score well for the last game... hahaha... 100-plus... Eventually the Pinkies won by a small margin. But the two clubs are such sporting and friendly people, cheering for both. It's nice to know that like Farah and Daniel, their supporters are also friends. Everyone had a blast, there were lots of laughter, smiles and fun. I kinda injusred my knee in a silly accident. Was playing with Myn to get one of those pics below, and hit a really sharp-edged table. OOuch... hurts even till now... Overall it was a superb game, and we look forward to the 5th of March for the Inter-Fanclub Tournament. There's also a lil game I was planning with Myn... hee hee... Oh ya, brought her to A&W for a lil waffle. She denied wanting it, when I could see she wanted it... Such a darling. Had some floats too, before I sent her back home. Dropped Ulee at the LRT too on the way back. It was pretty tiring, but so great!

Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket

Ok, gotta go do work, till next time,

PEACE and God Bless,
Aris Tee

No comments:

Fuelly

Fuelly Fuelly