Saturday, April 02, 2005

New Lifestyle...

Well, I'm trying my best to adjust to working life. Hard to imagine that not long ago I was just an aimless unemployed individual. Now I'm trying my best to land a good impression at my workplace. I really thank God for letting me work in this company... The atmosphere's quite nice, the people I work with are really nice, and even though there's some pressure on doing layouts on time (though not really that bad on me yet, as I'm a newbie), I find joy in doing something I like. I tried my hand at some layouts, although since I'm still a beginner, my art director changes most of the things I do. I took note of the changes, so I can improve myself... The paper's due for Tuesday. And I just received news that Malaysian Today is planning to expand to 32 pages, which means more work for us... But it's progress for the company, so it's good :-p I have to design a logo too, chanel handbags titled "Pride and Passion". Hope to come out with designs soon... I also got my contract of appointment for my job. But I'm actually quite worried, cos it says one-year contract... what if I don't get renewed? Well, I hope to do my best, to get a renewal... Overall, I pray that I'll be okay with my job. And I hope you friends pray the same thing too :-)

Hmm... what else... well, not all is well though. I do have a personal problem that's hurting me up inside... But I really wish upon God that I'd have someone to talk to about it... I'm keeping it inside, not really showing to anyone. Because I fear worse things would happen as a result. Am I just scared to voice it out? Or am I just afraid to show my hidden tears... Sometimes I wonder myself. All I know is that at times, my feelings hurt a lot, and I just don't know what to do. Only time will tell, whether God would find me someone I can share my pain...

Hmm... what else... my mum bought me a nice layout book. It gives some ideas on layout design, which would come in handy in my job... Haven't read through yet, will do so soon :-p Had Mushroom Jack at Chilli's. My fave!

Well, I guess that's it for now I guess... Oh yeah, I really thank God for giving me such nice pals to work with, Angi and Val. It's a blessing... They're really helpful, guiding me and such. And of course, they're good friends, especially at a time when I need close friends to be with (Chong and Boon are back in Miri, working... but we do keep in contact) for chatting, work and having fun... And my office collegues are nice too, although I might need some time to get to know them well... :-p

That's it for now, till next time,

PEACE and God Bless,
Aris Tee

No comments:

Fuelly

Fuelly Fuelly