Monday, April 04, 2005

Farewell, Pope

Well, everyone's probably talking bout it right now. Pope John Paul II has just passed away on the night of Saturday. Peace be upon him and may God have blessings to him for his good deeds and spreading of peace. I admire that he was even able to forgive a person who tried to asassinate him. Well, I'm also glad the person asked for forgiveness. Mutual understanding, respect for each other and tolerance are what we need in this world. It's non-deniable that he was an admirable individual, whom I wonder who will be his successor. I was watching Formula 1 on Sunday, chanel handbags and it was obvious that each driver or team had their way of expressing their thoughts. Ferrari used their black nose cone, something they last used in the September 11 attacks in the United States of America. It was their traditional way or mourning, and as an Italian team, I bet the loss was even deeper for them. Some drivers were even seen with the words "Thank You Pope" pasted on their helmets. Let's hope he finds eternal rest and finally meet the Lord, which he has been searching for all his life.

As for me, work's fine... It's starting to move faster now, but I'm okay with it. Did quite a number of page layouts today, and they were edited thoroughly, as I probably haven't did it as polished as those by Val or Angi... ;-p But anyway, there are always changes until the paper is actually printed, so I guess it's the norm of a newsprint. I'll just have to learn from mistakes, gain more knowledge and build up my skills... But overall, I still thank the Lord for this job. :-)

As for my little problem, let's just say I did talk to someone... it helped loosen the burden of keeping it to myself. He gave me some advice, and feel a little better. But no doubt the problem still lies there. I hope to overcome my problem, and may God guide and help me. Ameen.

Ok, that's all for now... till next entry,
PEACE and God Bless,

Aris Tee

No comments:

Fuelly

Fuelly Fuelly