Friday, April 22, 2005

Holiday-Work and Eat Day

Well, another day passes, and more things happen in my life. Not really one of my better days, Thursday was a mixed-emotion day. Well, for starters, we ALL had to come on a public holiday. Well, I don't personally mind, for some reasons... :-p But still, I hope there's OT for this... It was a real tough day at work, with all the rush for the deadline for printing. There were 16 pages to do, and I must say we did quite well. chanel handbags Allan and Harris were the usual sifus, making their pages as fast as lightning. Me, Angi and Ray did the remaining, and did quite well, covering each other's changes. There were a few tough pages as usual, but that's working life. There was an article on the National Sports Complex that was a pain. But I'm glad it's over. hehehe...

Brought the Bug today... the car runs like a dream... and the traffic's clear, so it was really nice :-D Lots of room to run and cruise. There was one Satria that didn't wanna give way later in the day, and kept going faster and faster... I guess the fella must be also wondering why isn't this green Beetle giving up at 135kmh... lol. But I turned away later of course. Had to make a turn. Man I love this car...

Brought some mee hoon for me and for Angi's lunch. Was a first-time buying thing, so I didn't know what to expect. It was pretty good, and she liked it too. Maybe I can buy it in the future. The usual coffeeshops were closed as it was a public holiday. Even the usual Tanglin wanton mee was closed... I was going to get mee hoon from there. Oh well, that's lunch... hehe. And our CEO Jessie bought us some Delifrance stuff... woo, she's such a sweet girl... And there was spaghetti and fetucchini for dinner, my mum made. I was like oh boy oh boy... today was really an eating day... better work out more... :-p My diet IS going to work, and I'm making sure of that.

I was actually not in the mood for much talk that night, made worse by some darn sad songs on the way home. I was all gloomy for some lame reasons. But I messaged Boon Boon that night, and she said I can call her if I had any problems. I just called, and told everything... Well, I'm so grateful for the advice and motivation she gave me. It made me feel so much better... Lets just say it calmed me down a lot. I must now face the coming days with confidence and determination. I tell myself, I'll make it, I pray to God to help me, and I do hope I'll achieve what I try hard to...

Val said she'd be back on Monday... yay, at least there will be less pressure to finish by deadline... I'm so glad Angi's well too. To see her usual smile again simply makes my day... But she still hasn't gotten over her listening to BoA CD... in fact she's listening to it right now... :-p

Oh well, better conclude this entry before work comes in... now we're just having a little break before things come in. Our CEO's just popping in and out to check us up... :-p

Song of the day:

---

From the moment you looked at me
And ever since you called my name
You've been everything that I've seen
And now I'm caught up in this game

My mind is spinning round and around
There's something special I have found
And every time I close my eyes
All I can think of is you and me
Oh baby can't you see

That everything you do
Everything that you do
Makes me wanna go...
Everything you say
Everything that you say
Makes me wanna go...

They're trying to build a fence
By saying that this won't last
And they tell me I don't have a chance
That everything moves too fast

But every time I close my eyes
All I can think of is you and me
Oh baby can't you see

CHORUS 2X

That everything you do
Everything...Everything you do
Everything you do
Everything you say
Everything that you say

CHORUS 3X

Everything You Do © M2M

---

That's all for today,
PEACE and God Bless,

Aris Tee

No comments:

Fuelly

Fuelly Fuelly