Wednesday, April 20, 2005

It's alright... It'll be okay soon...

Days are so tough, work is so tough, life is so tough... Well, welcome to a day of my life. Work has doubled the last few days, mainly due to the increased pages and running on a shortage of staff... But I keep on, as I know that I can handle it. Have to keep my will and faith strong. I tell myself I can do this, in work, and in... life. Designed quite a lotta pages today, and some were quite a pain, due to the contents. But managable, nevertheless. Also designed an ad for hitz.fm, chanel handbags which was for some contest to win tickets to watch the FA Cup Finals... was a real pain too, but I had sifu Allan's guidance, and Farah of course... Sigh, when can I be as independant as Val?... I'm still learning, and well, experience is gathered along the way... Poor Val's ok now, but needs to wait till the spots go away...

Tomorrow's a working day, despite being a public holiday... aaarrrggghhh! What to do, a presshas to print on time, so we're working overtime... Now they're introducing some shiftbased system for work... not too sure bout the way it works yet, but hope to do so, soon...

Angi's back in work, but looked so pale and weak... She could hardly talk or do work, but she came in order to help do the pages. I admire her for her determination, but I was so worried about her being weak and so... She said she felt dizzy, and wanted to get this odd feeling off her throat... I have never felt so helpless before, unable to help... I mean, I'd do anything to make her feel better, but I just didn't know what to do, but just to advise... But I guess in such a situation advice is good enough. I told her not to stress herself, take it easy... drink more water and rest as soon as she gets home. I even asked her to go home early, but she was reluctant... wat to do, if she wasn't stubborn she wouldn't be Angi... hee hee. She's quite different today, quiet, and listening to my BoA CD... Hope she recovers soon...

What else ar... hmm... my mum bought me back some sping rolls from Muhibbah. It's a cool restaurant. When I was a small boy, it was only a little stall. But then they received news about an apartment that was going to be built where they were, and they bought a neightbouring shophouse. And I must say it must be the smartest move to do. All, and I mean ALL the other stalls, had to be shut down to make way for the apartment. They have been successful eversince, and went and bought another shophouse, and another! Now they consist of 3 shophouses (double storey) and one is used for the kitchen alone... And did you now this is a truecollaboration business. The name speaks for itself. Muhibbah, means something like living in harmony among races and faiths. The two stall owners consist of a Chinese towkay and a Malay. They are now the big bosses... cool and real-life success story... You guys should try it someday... it's basically a Chinese restaurant with a slight twist. Not to mention the nicest spring rolls on the planet... :-D

Song of the day:
---
Before I fall asleep, I pray for a while
With a sincere heart of hoping that I will earn the wisdom of forgetting you

So that my aching heart from our separation will not be a burden to the next person,
Give me a heart to forgive the person who gave me this wound

I am a weak and selfish person but tell me in a soft voice (just let it go)
I hear you now...

It's all right, it's ok.
Its only for a while, the pain will disappear
Even if my heart crumbles, it will always be a good memory

Whenever I'm lonely and having a hard time
Bless those who comfort me

Make those who tried to pry us apart realize (just let it go)
I hear you now...

I am a weak and selfish person but tell me in a soft voice (just let it go)
I hear you now...

I pray like this to get over you
It's not that I don't like you anymore
I'm doing this because this pain might never end (can't let it go)

It's all right even if you leave, even if you meet new people
If my heart crumbles, please give me a new one
This is My Prayer

My Prayer (translated) © BoA
---
That's all for now... till next entry then...
PEACE and God Bless,

Aris Tee

No comments:

Fuelly

Fuelly Fuelly