Friday, April 29, 2005

Stress, Work and Food - Part 1

What a day yesterday was... felt a lot of pressure, the last page for the day was a real pain, and I found myself struggling to fit stuff into the layout. There were 17 photos, all gadgets... and 17 descriptions to be fitted into the spread... Then came the problem. There were 14 photos. Yup, 14... And 17 descriptions! Where are the 3? And to make things worse, I couldn't tell the difference between the different gadgets in the 'A4Tech' brand category, cos there weren't any descriptions on the filenames. chanel handbags The 'Microsoft' and 'Logitech' brand categories were fine because the filenames were named appropriately... Then I brought the file home so that I could continue it, but guess what? The file contains certain elements that need additional plugins... The office has some particular plug ins... maybe for publication purposes. I was like 'NOOOO....'. So now I'm back in office doing this page... sigh.

One funny thing happened yesterday, Angi asked me whether can stop calling her Yar Lee... Haha... been calling her that too much I guess. She says she's more comfortable with just Angi. lol... oh well... Other than that it was mostly work work work...

Today is really food day... my mum bought some donuts to bring, as well as a tin can of biscuits... so the office can makan. Then there's wanton me I bought for Angi... and Val... and sifu... haha... Food day I guess...

Oh well... have to do my page now. Maybe I'll write more later... Asking Val and Angi on layout suggestions...

PEACE and God Bless,

Aris Tee

No comments:

Fuelly

Fuelly Fuelly