Friday, April 15, 2005

Work life is really tough and tiring...

Wow, days at work have become really tough and tiring... I'm doing more serious work now, and the pressure's building up. There's deadlines, additional work and my own personal problems to add. Deadlines are tougher now, as we are now doing the first of the expanded 32-page version of Malaysian Today. And I tell you it's no easy task. And to make matters tricky, poor Val got chicken pox. Poor girl... I pray that she'll recover soon. Sad to see such a hardworking nice girl get hit by such an illness. Well, work has doubled for us as a result, but I told Val we'll make it. So that she'd not worry... nothing's worse than being ill and worried, right? Anyways, I did a number of pages in just a day, including a tough feature page on some violent martial arts entertainment thingy... And there's a SUPER TOUGH page on 'What you can do with RM50'. It's an interesting article, but it was real hell to do the layout. In fact, I'm not fully done. I'm to go early tomorrow morning to work, and finish it before 10.30am. And I'm all dry of ideas... maybe it's due to continuous work... But I'll try my best. I also tried to help Angi too, cause she looked really stressed recently. I'm not too sure what's in her mind, but it hurts me to see her stressed out like that. So I hope I can lessen her burden and help as much as I can. Oh, and she bought me nasi lemak for lunch... was real good ;-p As for my personal problem, lets just say it's like continuing to walk, even though there's a wall in front of me, shooting knives endlessly. But I keep on walking to that wall,chanel handbags for I know there's a bed of roses on the other side. And I bear in mind that roses are not all beauty and elegance, it has thorns and will wear if not taken care of. Something like that... But I keep on going... and hope that there's a way to the other side...

What else ar, hmm... oh, got some souveniers from Jessie, our boss. She gave me a Malaysian Today pen, t-shirt and mug (a real cool one in a shape of a football). Yay!

Song of the day:
--
Broken this fragile thing now
And I can't, I can't pick up the pieces
And I've thrown my words all around
But I can't, I can't give you a reason

I feel so broken up (so broken up)
And I give up (I give up)
I just want to tell you so you know

(Chorus)Here I go, scream my lungs out and try get to you
You are my only one
I let go, there's just no one that gets me like you do
You are my only, my only one

Made my mistakes, let you down
And I can't, I can't hold on for too long
Ran my whole life in the ground
And I can't, I can't get up when you're gone

And something's breaking up (breaking up)
I feel like giving up (like giving up)
I won't walk out until you know

(Chorus)Here I go, scream my lungs out and try get to you
You are my only one
I let go, there's just no one that gets me like you do
You are my only my only one

(Interlude)
Here I go...so dishonestly leave a note for you my only one
And I know...you can see right through me
So let me go...and you will find some one

Here I go, scream my lungs out and try get to you
You are my only one I let go, there's just no one...no one like you
You are my only my only oneMy only one(x3)
You are my only my only one!
--
The Only One © Yellowcard

That's all for now, thanks for reading.
PEACE and God Bless,

Aris Tee

No comments:

Fuelly

Fuelly Fuelly