Thursday, April 07, 2005

Sun after a Rainy Day...

Busy day at work as usual today... Starting to feel the pressure, there was a page that was a real headache. There was not much space, there was an ad, a big photo and 3 articles (long ones!). Took quite a while to compile them, and I admire how Val can easily think of a way to arrange it... :-p She said I gave up too quickly... hmm... still junior lei... She's really good at it. But I hope to learn fast, and I have to. When the paper reaches 32-page mode, things are gonna get hectic... We'll have to work double-hard when that time comes. Oh, and Angi looked really tired today. She said she didn't get enough sleep. Actually I'm rather worried for her, louis vuitton handbags offered to help her in her work, but she told me it's okay. Hmm.... wish I could do more... :-/ Oh yeah, and she came out in Female magazine this month... (I'm doing free publicity for you ar, Angi!) Now like a superstar liao. Hee hee...

Brought my Beetle to work today, first time, because our Lifestyle editor wanted to see it. He said he might be interested in buying it... Well, I was thinking, just give it a try. I love my Bug a lot, but if I'm going to sell it, I have to make sure the buyer would take good care of it... But he just managed to take a look of the exterior. He was kinda busy, so didn't get to see the 1600cc Boxer unit under the hood. Maybe next time, cos I need to repair some electricals...

Emotionally, I'm a little better now. I've decided to face my fears and be confident. I have to be more independant, and I'm doing my best to be a better person. Sometimes I wonder whether people notice, but it might also mean that I'm not improving enough. I know my feelings loud and clear, so I'm sticking to it, and hope God guides me. I can't really tell what I mean, but sometimes I wish I could... maybe someday... yeah... Learned a few things today, taking note, and well, just staying hopeful... Let's just say this sort of brightened up my day a little...

Song of the day:

---

Day after day time pass away
And i just cant get you off my mind
Nobody knows i hide it inside
I keep on searching but i cant find
The courage to show, to letting u know
I've never felt so much in love before
And once again I'm thinking about
Taking the easy way out

(chorus)
But if I let u go I will never know
What my life would be holding you close to me
Will I ever see you smiling back at me (oh yeah) ?
How will I know if I let you go?

Night after night i hear my self say
Why cant this fewling just fade away?
These no one like you (no one like you)
You speak to my heart (speak to my heart)
Its such a shame we're worlds apart
Im to shy to ask, im to proud to lose
But sooner or later i've got to choose
And once again im thinking about
Taking the easy way out

(repeat chorus)

Once again I'm thinking about
Taking the easy way out
But if I let u go (oh) I will never know
What my life would be holding you close to me (close to me)
Will I ever see you smiling back at me (oh yeah) ?
How will I know if I let you go ?
But if I let you go I will never know (oh baby)
Will I ever see you smiling back at me (oh yeah)?
How will I know if I let you go

---

If I Let You Go © Westlife

Oh well, that's all for today, hope I didn't talk too much. Till next time,
PEACE and God Bless,

Aris Tee

No comments:

Fuelly

Fuelly Fuelly