Thursday, March 31, 2005

First Day at Work...

Wow, the day finally came... My first day at Malaysian Today. Actually my first day is the day after, but I decided to come early to learn some stuff and get a better understanding of how things work. Actually I was late, but 10 minutes late (luckily nobody really cared). There were 3 massive traffic jams along the way... But thankfully I made it there. I was there doing mostly nothing actually... I'm like going from table to table looking at what people do, from Val's table to Angi's table to even Alan's (our art director) table discussing how things work and what I might possibly be doing. He also explained to me this supplement thingy bout this bigshot's (Chief Minister of Sarawak) birthday. 100 pages I tell you! I hope I'm up to it, cos he said it would be good if it manages to be done... Experienced expert Valerie showed me a lotta stuff today. Teaching me bout the network, the type sizes, chanel handbags picture sourcing, adjusting layout... Lots to remember, but I hope I can cope with it. Angi became my sifu today and showed me how to do a layout. It was finally a hands-on thingy... (the whole day was basically accumulating info and skills). Haven't finished it yet, hope to do so tomorrow :-p

Well, although I didn't expect it, but there were some first day blues. Well, lets just say something happened and made me feel quite unhappy. I'm not really in the mood to talk about it right now, cos it's rather... well, you know. :-( so I just hope and pray to God, as I wonder why He always lets me experience this. There must be a reason, but I wonder why... Sigh... :-( Hope you guys can help pray that I'll be able to solve this, even though you dun really know what's going on...

The day ended with me going to meet the rest of the family in Mid Valley Mega Mall for dinner. Bought a whole lot of doughnuts, so the office can expect a dougnut feast tomorrow! Something to look forward to I guess...

Well, that's all for now...

PEACE and God Bless!
Aris Tee

2 comments:

hweun said...

heya..get a tagboard lah!

hweun said...

heya...get a tagboard lah! haha

Fuelly

Fuelly Fuelly