Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Got My Comp Back, TRM Spotted...

It's been a few days since a post... Well, there was the problem of my computer at work being kaput. And Angi's one was not available either, so I couldn't use that. I used Val's comp for a short while, but not long enough to write an entry... :-p I guess everyone's busy because of the shotage of functional machines... Add the problem of my house net credit finishing, and I have no way to access the net! Anyways, I bought a new reload card, so everything's fine... for now.

My computer came back today, glad to have a fast computer again at last... It still has those sickening glitches over the network, but thankfully it's way better than the temporary cpu I got last week. Worked on 3 pages for the lifestyle section today, one was on a food review (looks rather yummy), and the other two on some beach fashion (bikinis and stuff...). Was kind of rushing for the 4pm deadline, chanel handbags but there was some work over the network lines and that halted our work a little... so the final submission was a lil late... anyways, there's quite a bit of work to do tomorrow. I have a page to do, the darn tv guide included! Angi has four pages, so I suspect she's gonna push some to me... wait, she IS going to push it to me, she told me before she went back today. Aikk...

Went to have the curry mee at a nearby stall... finally got there in time to order it. Was pretty good, I must say. It's located near Victoria Station near my office. On the day before, on the way to that stall, we passed a trailer parked beside the road. Two cars were reversing out of the trailer. As I looked closer, I saw it... it was a TRM! an black one, with the logo covered to avoid suspicion! And there was a semi-wrapped red one that was to be moved after that. Too bad I was driving, if not I would have snapped some pics... Hopefully a launch would commence soon...

Hmm... what else... I must say I've been having more personal prayers to the Lord recently. They are deeper nowadays, as I ask Him to help me in my current situation. I know there is possibility that I might be in the wrong, but I know what I'm intending to do I something I sincerely believe in doing. My heart tells me what I'm doing is based on what I feel, and that feeling is strong, and I'm not going to back down, I'm going to try, and try I will, may God guide me and help me in times of my need. Ameen~

No song of the day, because Internet Explorer screwed it up for me too many times liao. Next time maybe...

Well, that's all for today I guess... not that much else to say...
PEACE and God Bless,

Aris Tee

No comments:

Fuelly

Fuelly Fuelly