Monday, October 31, 2005

Gramma's discharged, diagnosis is still unknown... But thanks...

Well, some of you guys would have known bout my gramma being admitted to hospital back in my hometown, and me having to rush back to Johor all of a sudden, sacrificing my long awaited trip to 1U to see Farah perform. But I guess I did what I should have, and even Farah was very understanding and supported that decision. (Still saying sorry Farah, I would have really screamed and supported to the max if I was there...)

Ok, gramma's back at her home, I sent her back after she was discharged from hospital. She's stable now, but unfortunately doctors have yet to do a full analysis to find out what's wrong. Apparently they were having a lack of time and doctors due to the festive season, so we'll only know on Monday when we can have an appointment for a scope. We need to find out what's causing the internal bleeding. So we all are praying hard that it's not the dreaded 'c' word.

But still, from me and behalf of the entire family, I'd like to thank Farah, the Farahnatics, forummers and friends who have offered their prayers, well wishes, sms-es and support over these few days. Things like this helped us get through these times of worries, and it lets us know that there's still so many caring people in this world. For now, let's hope that the scope results would not be something serious, we're all hoping that she can recover well and be cheerful as usual... Thank you so much, from the bottom of our hearts, and may God bless you all...

Aris Tee

1 comment:

Jill said...

You know I'll always be rooting for her! and you too! and uh.. Farah.. hahahahhaha. Hope she's better now!!!

Fuelly

Fuelly Fuelly