Saturday, October 29, 2005

Times of Joy and Worries... Life sure is different now..

Wow... I sure haven't been blogging much... I was kinda busy, so not much time to blog. Anyways, a few things happened lately... some are ups, some are downs... and I also must say my life has been so different lately, and I think it's for the better. I've learned to be more social, meeting new people, making new interesting friends... Must be the Lord's blessing...

Raya Show Recording at Sri Pentas 2
I was so excited when Ostro invited me to come to SP2 for the studio recording of the Malaysian Idol Hari Raya Special Show... initially they wanted only 5 people per idol, but after that they said anyone can come, as long as they confirm... so... hee hee... it was fun. I also fetched Ostro on the way, it wasn't much really, I'd help anyone if I could. :) I was actually having fever, but hey, I'm not gonna let it stop me from meeting Farah... I met a lot of people at SP2, and forummers... and I'm surprised that a lot of people know me and i can't recognize who they are!!! So sowwy people, but I'll try my best to get to know y'all... Kak Aryna didn't recognize me, which was really funny... hee hee... met shamz, taming sari, sookru, and a number of people whom I've talked to online, but not met in person. Chit chatted with myn, who thought I wasn't coming... I wonder where she heard that. Haha... but she's so cute... got a few complications that day, which involved Ostro and me being private bodyguards. LOL... Met Farah's mum as well, very sweet lady... and I also met Daniel's parents, very sweet people. hee hee... The show ROCKED! I was so glad they tuned the Raya Show more upbeat, and the improvement shows! Trish and Xerra's performance was nice... Adam and Azam were graceful on stage, Ash and Faizull's were memorable, Ejay and Atilia were wonderful... Nita and Daniel had great performances too... and of course, the ever joyful Farah was so sweet and pretty in orange, gaining the loudest cheers of the show! YaY! Siap joget summore... Do catch it on TV on the 1st day of Raya okie... Btw, we all wore our Farahnatics shirt in public for the 1st time, and I tell you it was so much fun! Farah was touched... and her family as well... they're such wonderful people. Farah even recorded a personal message for me... which was so sweet of her! She was very tired, having just got back from Malacca and Johor Bahru and straight away performing in SP2 with no rehearsals (yeah and she ROCKED!). So she was too exhausted to join us mamak-ing. But of course we thoughtful Farahnatics didn't mind... we wished her well and asked her to rest, but that didn't stop us from taking pics of funny poses with her! Her health was our main concern, so it's better that she gets some rest. Hee hee... Met Xerra too finally, and I was surprised when she mentioned she knows me, from my posts online. So happy! And she also nakal... when I asked whether I can have a pic with her, she shook her head ans looked at me one kind. I was about to say "oh, it's ok..." when she suddenly laugh and say "main-main ajer laa...". Haha... so funny... and when the shots were taken, she even checked them to make sure I got a good shot. Wah, so considerate... Met up with Farah again, and teman her and myn to the lift and we headed to the mamak after that (after blowing kisses and hugs), me, Ostro, LeON, priest, and a couple more... At the mamak we met Faizull, who was sitting with the FFC (Faizull Fan Club), and we had Azam, Adam and Atilia sharing our table... my goodness they're so funny! Ejay dropped by for a while too, she had to go as well, with Trish... We sure had a lotta fun... stayed till almost 1am... All the jokes and funny recordings of videos... Definitely a memorable day... I'll post up any photos we took that day soon...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
YaY!!! :)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Oh Farah...~

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
All of them were looking great that day...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Daniel and his fans... hee hee...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Farah with family and friends...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
With online buddy shamz...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Guess who I bumped into? Hee hee...

New Colleague at Work
Well, we have a new graphic designer in the house! She's part time I heard, the name's Eleanor, and initially Val val found her kinda serious looking. Then we found out she's rather friendly, talkative and polite... (Actually I find her cute too... lol) And she has this super cool tattoo across her back... Well, I'm just hoping for the best, cos any help at work is good for us...

Gramma's Not Well...
My gramma's unwell again... she got admitted to hospital on the same night I went to SP2... Apparently she was weak, and my auntie quickly rushed her to the Batu Pahat hospital... Then they mentioned bout something in her blood is not sufficient, I dun quite understand, all I know is that it's worrying me!!! She's a blood O type, so if the blood is at a low level, the hospital might have to supply to her... Apparently there's internal bleeding, and originally I thought it was the stomach, but can't tell also... cos now I heard it's somewhere along the internal saluran... Now I'm just wishing and praying for the best... And I thank all of you well wishers, you know who you are... thanks to you too, Farah, for your sweet message of remembering my gramma in your prayers, and for your 'get well soon' message for me, I'm very touched, and I'm sure granny will be too once I tell her later. I'd like to call upon anyone who knows me directly or inderictly to join in on prayer for her quick recovery... I love my gramma and I dun wish to see her like dat.

I'll be Missing the 1 Utama Performance and Gathering
If you're reading this message and you're still on time, by all means, got to 1 Utama (New Wing) on Saturday, 29th October 2005 at 8.30pm, and support the Top 3 idol finalists there... Farah will be there, and everyone knows how badly I want to be there to support her... But I'll take her advice, when I told her that I'm sorry and might have to break my lil promise of being there for her at 1U, she replied:

" ariz, dont apologize.....priority comes 1st,aight no worries, k i perfectly understand i'd do d same if i were u. i'll be praying for ur grandma.... take care & God bless... ---)-@ "

Yup, so I'll be giving it a miss... (she's still calling me AriZ btw, hee hee...) But if any of you guys can go, please go and support her for me, and if you have a DigiCam or Camcorder, please record her performance for me too, cos I really want to see her perform "Gemilang", yup you heard that right, I heard it's gonna be Gemilang... and I'm sure she will be Gemilang alright! I was really looking forward to it for weeks, but hey, you can never predict fate. Val val was really sweet, saying "it's not like you're not gonna meet her again". Yeah, cross fingers and God-willing, I'll have more chances in the future.

So thanks people, PEACE and God bless you all!
Aris Tee

1 comment:

Jill said...

Hi ArisZ. Wow, Lots of posts for one day huh. Um, I hope your grandma is getting better. Thankfully she is O blood type and there is lots of that around! Good for yuo to have met Xerra! I'm sure Farah sounded top-notch that night. Good luck with that new colleague too! May she lessen your burden instead of making it heavier! *giggle* And um, I don't remember what else your posts say! There are too many to reply too!!!! Hahha

Fuelly

Fuelly Fuelly