Tuesday, October 04, 2005

No Idea For Title

Blur Blur...
Well, nothing much happening in my life... just work work work and stress. Sigh, there's this fella who keeps getting on my nerves when I'm in a bad mood. Val val would know who this fella is. Cis Bedebah! But I have been patient so far, just dun wanna blow up. Cekik sekali baru tau... To be honest Val has been really nice, and I admit working has been less stressful because of her. Always being helpful and funny, brightens up my day. And she looked so different and pretty yesterday (okla, better not elaborate, nanti kena bantai. Oh, Mungkin Nanti~~~ lol) And I understand she's under some stress too, so I've been trying to help her out too, so it's something like a help each-other thingy. She's just so much fun... We need to do this to keep our sanity! Why won't they freaking just get us more staff?? Haiyooo... Actually got one new staff, but journalist la... Anyway, I guess have to just to hope things will change soon... for the better... "Yang ku inginkannnn....."

Movie Day...
I'm excited again today... Tuesdays tend to be the least stressful day of the week, and sometimes there are movie screenings. Today's one is Sky High! Waah... I'm so excited! I sure do hope that this movie doesn't disappoint me... But then again, it's very hard for a movie to disappoint me... hehe...

Nothing much to say lar... well okla, might have some things, just dun wan to mention only... till later~

PEACE and God Bless,
Aris Tee

No comments:

Fuelly

Fuelly Fuelly