Tuesday, October 18, 2005

The Happiest Day Ever! Dinner with Farah!!!

Ok, this is my review of the dinner with Farah on Sunday, 16th October 2005, probably the happiest day ever for me...

On the way, I picked up Estravada at IOI Mall bus stop and then we straight away went to Esso at Bangsar to wait for Bryan. Then there was a slight miscommunication and we almost cekik someone... hehe... but anyways, we quickly rushed and arrived at about the same time as Farah. The other Farahnatics were there, all spread out along 3 tables. It was free seating, so we just quickly try to see what's left. I took the one Bryan recommended, and guess what, it was facing Farah! Yippee!!! We chit chatted alot... she even taught me how to cook the BBQ meat... she's so super sweet....

Well basically to me, the gathering at Seoul Bulgogi was a blast! It was my first time there, first time trying something new, and I get to do it while sitting in front of Farah. How greater can it get? Hee hee... I was so super excited, I couldn't eat my RM37's worth. Not that I mind... chit chatted so much with Farah, and I tell you, she's SO down-to-earth, SO friendly and SO talkative! Which are all good points... :D :D :D She also talked about the various interviews she had to attend, and the few contract offers she received lately... and alot of other topics. Oh, by the way, the food was really nice... I dun mind going there again...

And if you guys thought she looked pretty performing, wait till you meet her in person! She's 100x more gorgeous and natural... (sorry Farah, I was goin to say xInfinty, later you say I melebih... hehe...) And boy she can eat! The meat and the ice cream... double helpings. Hee hee... Which is a good thing, as because in this day and age that girls are eating too little, it's great to see her eating healthily. And NO Farah, you're not gaining weight! I think you look awesome! I'm just so happy I managed to ask questions face to face, naturally without you having pressure... (sorry if my talking was rojak Farah... my BM not that good, cos my family's english-speaking... ) It was simply so much fun!

The ice-breaking session was quite funny, with everyone either singing or answering trivia questions... and as some of us saw, there were a couple of talented Farahnatics there... and mxv was so funny... hehehe... :D We had loads of fun, and Farah presented each of us with a 'Farahnatic' tag each, with our name engraved. I thought it was just super sweet of her... I was very touched... and I find it funny how Farah spells my name, "Ariz" instead of "Aris"... (even in her autographs...) but anyway, since Farah spelt it that way, then I'll use "Ariz" instead... hee hee :D

Then we had a massive photo-shooting session in which there were about 20 cameras (ranging from automatics to digicams and SLRs...) all snapping the group pix (some cameras almost fell into the mangkuk rebus)... So sorry Farah, about all the flashes... I hope your eyes feel better now... Mine was quite blurry last night too... After that there were never-ending photo-taking and autograph-signing... very nice of her to sign every single one, including shirts! She signed my CD, and also left a message on my notebook after I asked her... It was a very sweet message... And we kept on posing and shooting until the poor girl couldn't go home! Well we did eventually, and she asked whether we're coming on the 29th... (I said yes, so I'll have to keep that promise... Summore I answered "I'll be There....")

Okla, better not talk too long.... oops, too late. hahaha... I had lots of fun, Farah! You dun have to feel that you could have done more, cos you did really really well, and we're all appreciative that you actually came and wanted to meet and hang out with us... and touched all of our hearts... thank you! We love you and I hope there'll be more gatherings to come! :D :D :D You're the BEST!

Well, I wanted to talk bout other things, but I guess I'll leave it for later, as I wanted to leave this post as only focussing on the dinner... PEACE and God Bless,

Aris Tee

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

PS: I'll post the photos once I've done processing... there are a couple of videos too...

2 comments:

Jill said...

*sob* *sob* Why can't I have been in Kl too!!! *sob*

aris tee said...

awww... poor jill. dun be sad k... there'll be a chance, just hold on to that hope... :)

Fuelly

Fuelly Fuelly