Sunday, October 02, 2005

My condolences to Farah and her family...

Offers of Prayer and Support
As known by most Farahnatics, Farah's uncle, who has been on life support in hospital, just passed on. It's a sad time for Farah and her family, and I'm sure for the Farahnatics. So all we can do for now, is offer our prayers and support, and I'd encourage my friends to join in, to offer her prayers of peace of mind, calmness and strength, to face a situation like this. Same goes to her family. And also prayers for her uncle, may he have eternal rest, and may God bless his soul. Times like this comes, and when it comes, we have to be strong and face it. I hope you'll be strong and have faith, Farah. I'll alway be able to give support if needed.

Lunch Postponed
The lunch date with Farah at Seoul Bulgogi has been postponed, due to what happened. It's very understandable, and she should be given as much time as possible with her family to mourn for the loss. The Farahnatics have been very supportive, if you've seen the messages in the forum. I'm sure she would be touched. We're like one big family...

Okla, I didn't intend to blog this time, just wanted offer my prayer of support, and also to ask people to join in. Lets all give a moment of silence... Thanks, PEACE and God Bless,

Aris Tee

1 comment:

Jill said...

Just wanted to once again give my condolences to Farah and family. It is a very sad time for all of us.

Fuelly

Fuelly Fuelly