Monday, November 07, 2005

Raya Fun! Wheeeee~!

Selamat Hari Raya & Happy DeepavaliTo all those celebrating Hari Raya and Deepavali, and Malaysians as a whole, Happy Hari Raya and Happy Deepavali!!! Hope everyone has a joyous time and stay prosperous for the coming year! Together as one!

Worries... worries...We're gonna upgrade the Living section of the paper this week, or more accurately, Friday. That might cause some complications, as I need to attend an IMPORTANT function that night. And I really really want to be there on time! So I'll be making the effort, if I have to I'll skip lunch, do whatever... cos I really want to finish on time! I even bought the birthday present liao! Now just hoping and hoping....

Raya Live Show at RTM Angkasapuri
It was super! The morning was spent looking for Angkasapuri, which we found... then the night me and my bros were the 1st among the Farahnatics to arrive... Met up with Ostro before going in to book our seats. Met LeOn, then myn and gang... we all moved a few times till our final location. And boy we were supportive! We even cheered for Johnny, Amylea and Kok Fai... hehe... with myn and Ostro as coordinators... Of course we saved our screams, shouts, claps, roars and support for Farah!!! I screamed soooo loud that my voice was lost later that night... We also waited patiently at the end for Farah, and waited almost an hour. She was the last to come out. Then the sad news came... she lost her handphone... poor girl... it wasn't the phone that was the main concern, it was the contacts... imagine maybe the contacts for the recording companies... she was obviously sad, but she kept it inside and was strong, smiling for fans taking pictures... I shouted out of my car when going home time, just when she was about to get into her van "Farah, dun worry too much bout your handphone k?" and she replied "okay, thank you..." In fact she thanked us all repeatedly for coming, and also... waiting for that hour. We all replied "you deserved it!". She's so wonderful that night... duet with Nita... it was awesomely Farahtastic! We were singing along and all screaming mad! My mum and a few friends were all sms-ing me, saying they saw me on TV, screaming for Farah! LOL... Oh Farah... Had so much fun with myn too... she's so cute, going all crazy for Kok Fai (she's madly in love with him) and melting when she sees him... haha... And I guess I probably scared LeOn half to death with my screaming and madness that night... (Priest was the loner screaming Nita at the end of the show... lol) It was a fun night, and I'm so super happy to be part of the Farahnatics family... You guys ROCK! And Farah, I hope you'll get a new phone soon. I'd wanted to suggest the Farahnatics to get you one, but I predicted you'd get a new one asap... cos of your new jobline requirements now. I'd suggest you to contact the recording companies by going to their website and getting some numbers. They might be able to get you back some of the contacts. Well, all the best girl, hope you regain all your contacts. Smile always!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

As you can see, it sure was an exciting nite... but there are more plans to come, and I hope they can be fulfilled. I'll have to try my best, I really admit my life has been so much more colorful nowadays... and I dun regret it one single bit! Actually I'd like to write more as usual... but... nvm la...

PEACE and God Bless guys,

Aris Tee

No comments:

Fuelly

Fuelly Fuelly