Thursday, October 13, 2005

Eat-Kabaddi-Siggy

Hmm... I've been rather quiet lately... haven't had the mood to write about anything... dunno la, these moody days are really bothering me. Dun get me wrong, I do have fun, with Val, with my online friends, and my family... it's just that sometimes it's just small things bothering me, and also the fella at my office, who really gets on my nerves at all the wrong times. Sheesh...

Makan-Eat-Goal!
Whoa... the last few days of the week sure have been delicious, all my favs... steamboat, sushi, pizza, burger... lol... spaced out in between of course... and hoping this weekend's would be great too... hehe, some friends would know why. Oh joy... and yesterday at the premier of the movie Goal!, me and Val went to McD... well, it was near to the cineplex and nice enuff... he..he.. Had a sundae cone each after that too... ha..ha.. the simple things in life... Went into the movie on time, and got a whole row to ourselves... hehehehe... well, that's until everyone invaded our row of course. And they all were holding footballs with autographs of foorball players our paper always cover... lol... The movie was good... it had good storytelling, a good plot, good flow, good actors (even tho unknown) and lots of emotion. The ending can make some people teary-eyed... I say give it a try, it's good... Ha..ha.. I still cannot get over myself making Val val laugh so much in the cinema... she must be wanting to strangle me now...

Kabaddi is a Sport!
I just found out a great dicovery! It is the discovery of the century! Kabaddi is a sport and not a PERSON! I bet Val must be laughing off her chair reading this... lol... she was the one who told me... what a blur person I am...

New Siggy...
New Farah online banner, Farahbulous Farah:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

he..he... included 3 new pics... (from left) Unplugged Week (Denganmu), R&B Week (Don't Let Go) and Classics Week (Ain't No Mountain High Enough). Might need some work on it... By the way, I've uploaded a Farah Asyikin's Journey - A Tribute, which is basically a collection of her performances in Malaysian Idol II, all processed and faded by me... Link: http://raptorclans.multiply.com/music/item/25 Please buy her original debut album when it comes out! Hee..hee...

Okla... I guess it wasn't so bad... must get myself back together, work harder at work and have fun this weekend! PEACE and God Bless,

Aris Tee

1 comment:

Jill said...

Nice sig AriZ!!!!

Fuelly

Fuelly Fuelly