Sunday, May 07, 2006

Eventful Week~

Wow... it's been quite a while since I've posted... well, I've haven't been able to, so I guess I'll make a summary of the week that passed... hehe

Some Guys Need That Push
Caught up with the preview screening of "Failure to Launch" on Monday. It was an exclusive one, so each person is allowed only 2 tickets. I tried asking Farah (Shamin) for a 3rd, but she said she couldn't... but how nice of her to actually pass me one later one (thanks so much!). The third was because Farah (Asyikin) wanted to bring Yaya along. But Yaya couldn't come at the last minute, so Farah brought Rydee along. Which was cool... I haven't really talked to her up close before. Hee hee... she's just as bubbly as Fifi is. Bought them popcorn in advance. If I knew they hadn't makan I'd bought some too... (sigh, girls and their tak mau makan... ;p) Went into our seats just in time for the movie. The muvee was pretty good, it had loads of laughs and lots to cringe about. Farah especially reacted "oh my God..." during the intro where we see this 35-year-old who lives with his parents and is well taken cared of. Then we laughed so much at all the animals biting him and also the funny chemistry the 2 main characters had. It was basically a feel-good muvee. The story? It's about a 35-year-old dude who lives with his parents, and never takes the initiative to leave, hence "failure to launch" and the parents hire a girl who's an expert in making these sort of guys leave their nest. And you can pretty much guess what happens next. A special note is a side character, Kit, which I found rather quirky and cute. Haha... She has a lotta one-liners... Okla, after the movie, sent Farah & Rydee to 1U's new wing area where a friend is going to pick Rydee home.

Work WorkOk, been working hard for the next couple of days, hoping to improve and do better... Been really a workaholic, coming to work in the wee hours of the morning, and leaving late at night... waaahh~

Dinner with Munchy PieMet with Myn on Wednesday, decided to meet up with her cos we haven't met for quite a while. And I miss her so very much... Ivy, LeOn and Ulee were there too, met up at Penang Mari, cos it was pretty near her house. Had a lotta fun with gossips and so... and she had nasi goreng (as usual... and when I asked, she gave me that look... haha so cute) while LeOn had spaghetti... which I was surprised to find in a mamak stall. Anyways, a lot of cheese sprinkling later, we talked bout a lot of stuff, from taugeh urban myth to Sepet/Gubra topics and Nita gossip... haha... Anyways, forgot to park the car on the correct side and got another round of firing from the TTDI birds... oh no! It didn't last long, as lil Myn had school the next day, so it had to end at 9pm. Gave her a lil honk before leaving, which I guess surprised her... sian... ;p

Oh, poor Fifi lost her wallet the day before, poor thing... she lost alotta important documents in it. All I could do was try to console her, there was litte one could do rite? Wish I cud do more tho...

Take-Off
On Thursday I actually came to work, and tried calling Sifu to ask whether I can get my leave approved. I asked for the leave 2 weeks back. But no answer... apala he. Asked Zali whether he could keep the form for me, he said he'll pass it to Alan to sign. So I left the form at his desk and left for home to get ready... well, I guess I'll continue this in my next post ;)

PEACE and God Bless,
Aris Tee

No comments:

Fuelly

Fuelly Fuelly