Wednesday, April 26, 2006

ATTENTION!

Farah's Joins OIAM!
Yeah, it shocked me. In fact it shocked everyone, the judges, the team, family, friends and fans. Yup, Farah Asyikin has joined One in a Million. She told me she doesn't know why, she went to go support her friends who were auditioning, but her heart just felt like filling up the form and auditioning all of a sudden. To be honest, I didn't quite agree with her auditioning, but she says she likes to push herself, trying things and proving herself, gaining satisfaction from it. I concluded that she likes the challenge, and that's why she did dat (salute!). I have my equal share of nervousness and worries, which I shall not state here (ya la... in case you read this la Fifi! ^^). But I respect her decision, it was hers, and me of course WILL be supportive and do my best to help her achieve her goal (sayang her alot). Yeah, looking on the bright side, if this goes well, it might do wonders for her. In fact, it would be like hitting the jackpot, a million-dollar push to international stardom, including promotions, marketing and all forms of help all the way until the she becomes a superstar. And either way, she would still have her album waiting for her... well, even though it is a big risk, but I'm proud of her having the courage to take that step.

I told her, "No matter how this ends, good or bad, I'm with you all the way".

Yup, she won't be by herself, and I believe her family and the Farahnatics will continue the battle, even if it means parting with the money saved for the album, which will of course be put on hold for now. It will be out by the end of the year, and for now, we wait anxiously and see how things work out. It's going to be a tough battle, with Dayang Nurfaizah plus members of the Phyne Ballerz and Ruffedge joining, not to mention the countless new faces that might just blow the competition. So well, I dunno how to put this, but I hope anyone reading this would join in too, as she needs our help now. Well, if you do, I personally thank you :)

It's still too early to tell what would happen, as the 1st eliminations has yet to start, I think it's on the 8th or 9th... I'm not sure... that's scary, as many will not make it through... Just hoping for the best for now. Cross your fingers my friends...

Yeah it's going to be one electrifying battle, but Farah, I have faith and confidence in you. Do your best, we'll be praying for your success and give all the support we can. Go get them girl!

Arm your mobiles,
Top up your credits,
Build the banners,
Fire up the campaign,
Ladies and gentlemen,
It's time for WAR!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

PEACE and God Bless,
Aris Tee

No comments:

Fuelly

Fuelly Fuelly