Wednesday, May 10, 2006

And so the clouds begin to clear...

Last night had a lil meet up wif Jess at nite. I admit, despite us actually meeting up once in a while, she has been one of those friends who understands me the best. So I was quite in a sombre mood, trying to cover up (failingly) and she could see right through me. We had a good talk, and she was really supportive, it was very nice of her. We went to F1 Restaurant in Bukit Jalil... Surprised to see it there, I thought it was only in Puchong. Anyways, she told me to look on the bright side, as things might not be as negative as it seems, and I should pull myself together and go on as usual, as I have nothing to lose. To be honest, I was very touched that she was willing to spend some time at night to go for dinner and talk with me. And she'll be with her usual "You crazy guy! That's what friends are for!". Thanks Jess, you're really wonderful. :)

That night talked to Farah a lil online, and I guess that also made me feel alot better too. She's still in Royale Bintang hotel for One in a Million. She's doing fine, and I'm not supposed to let anything out until the show is aired on TV. Wished her the best, hoping she'll do well... Somehow she senses I want to tell her something, and was asking if I have something to tell her... hmm... you really have a sixth sense. Not to mention 10 altogether right? hee hee... Good luck Fifi...

Btw, here's a lil something I found online... pretty disturbing in places, but it's quite silly...



That's all for today I guess... dun wana talk too much...

PEACE and God Bless,
Aris Tee

No comments:

Fuelly

Fuelly Fuelly