Monday, May 15, 2006

Mother's Day & the Weekend

Mother's Day
Mother's Day went on pretty good, brought my mum to TGi Friday's for lunch, tried the 3-course-meal set, which was pretty fine. We had an assortment of stuff, including 3-chilli calamari and buffalo strips for starters, citrus fish and roasted chicken for main course... I had the BBQ chicken salad, which was real good, and for dessert there were sundaes (HUGE) and double-choc brownie... A very fine meal indeed. Hehe...

Next went to watch Poseidon, which was seriously good... a definite must-watch, especially when there's Kurt Russel (yeah I like his movies) and Emmy Rossum as his daughter. The ship is so supremely gloriously beautiful and luxurious, you just wished you could have a cruise in it... And boy, the effects were super! The part where the ship topples upside-down has-to-be-seen-to-be-believed. Lots of drama and suspense, and I'm not gonna let out spoilers.
GO WATCH IT!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Finally went to Rasta in Taman Tun for dinner... wasn't much of a dinner as we were rather full, but okla :) What a day it was, and I guess my mum was really happy. Got her a packaged Merci too... hehe... Also wished Fifi's mum (hope ur mummy's feeling better...) and Boon-boon's mum Happy Mother's Day too. What a day that was...

Kewl Die-Cast Figure
Saw this in Mid Valley the other day... it's like totally cool, full die-cast model of Optimus Prime from War Within (the comic). Part of the Titanium Die-Cast series, it's rather accurate, although quite small (it's made by the same company as Micro Machines, go figure). Think of getting one... it looks real neat.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

BoA's Music Videos
Those who've read my last post might be wondering how those videos might seem, so here they are... The 4 Music Videos from BoA's OUTGROW album. Might need to let them load a bit 1st. Try playing, then when something starts to appear, click "pause" and wait for it to fully load for uninterupted playback. Enjoy ;)

Do the Motion


Make a Secret


Dakishimeru


Everlasting


Everlasting (alternate version)



What Else...
Hmm... what else to say, I've been learning and progressing lately, constantly striving to improve myself, and also following what I believe in. Doing my best to be a stronger person, a more capable person. And I hope I go far in achieving this...

PEACE and God Bless,
Aris Tee

No comments:

Fuelly

Fuelly Fuelly