Wednesday, May 17, 2006

:: Fizzy ::

Hmm... figuring out what to write... blur-blur again...

Yay my pic's in The Star again!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

They printed my pic that I took on the way back from work, bout a policeman pushing a Mini to the side of the road. So helpful... he even put his bike at the side before running to the rescue of the youngster who was driving. I forgot to de-select my name, so it got printed. I'm not too keen on having my names printed somehow... haha... The Star cut out some text and changed some parts though. I wonder why "Mini" was changed to "car" -_-"

Makan @ Manhattan Fish Market
Ellie belanja-ed us lunch at Manhattan Fish Market @ Suria KLCC, so nice of her... Well, actually it was because she was leaving. Kinda sad that she's leaving, cos she's like one of those people I'm close to at work. And not onli her, soon another of my close colleagues is leaving too... sigh. But anyways, one of my buddies might be joining soon, hopefully I'll have some company. Anyway, back to the lunch, it was super. Tried the set lunch, which was similar to the normal dish, but came with extra stuff like soup and free-refill drinks. And it was a new dish too, grilled Dory with mussels... really nice! I didn't take any photos... oops... sowwy... But anyways, thanks alot Ellie! Went to this kewl sweets shop there, that has all these nostalgic sweets and the sort that you haven't seen since schooling days... so super cool! Also dropped by Kinokuniya to buy Negima! Vol.7 (the missing issue) and also iR magazine, which had Fifi inside (haha)... A really funny pic is the one where she was chatting online, and I didn't believe her when she said "they're taking pics of my house now", I said "yeah right...", thinking it was still Myn on the comp. XD And she really DID pose with the piano... haha... can see Munchy and Jihan there too :)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Okla nuthing much to say... looking forward to the free Da Vinci Code premiere screening tomorrow XD

PEACE and God Bless,
Aris Tee

No comments:

Fuelly

Fuelly Fuelly